The Kent State Golden Flashes (9-2) are 8.5-point favorites as they look to extend a six-game home win streak when they take on the Miami (OH) RedHawks (8-5) on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at MAC Center. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 147.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kent State (-8.5)||Over (147.5)||Kent State 79 Miami (OH) 70|
- In 63.6% of their opportunities this year (seven of 11 chances), the Golden Flashes and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 147.5 points.
- Miami (OH) has combined with its opponents to score at least 147.5 points in six of 13 outings (46.2%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 156.5 points per game, 9.0 more points than the over/under of 147.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.3 fewer points per game (142.2) than this matchup’s total of 147.5 points.
- The Golden Flashes average point total in matchups this year is 156.1, 8.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the RedHawks this year is 4.9 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Kent State Betting Information
- The Golden Flashes have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 7-2 record.
- The Golden Flashes have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -8.5 or bigger.
- Kent State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 5 of 9 games for a 55.6% rate.
Miami (OH) Betting Information
- Miami (OH)’s record against the spread is 6-6.
- When they play as at least 8.5-point underdogs, the RedHawks have a record ATS of 0-2.
- Miami (OH) has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 58.3% of matchups this year (7 out of 12 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2020||Kent State||-10||141||-580||+406||Regular Season||74-61 KENTST|
|1/14/2020||Kent State||-4.5||148||-203||+165||Regular Season||77-74 MIAOH|
|3/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-66 KENTST|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-67 KENTST|
Kent State Leaders
- The Golden Flashes leader in points and rebounds is Danny Pippen, who scores 20.9 points and grabs 9.2 boards per game.
- Giovanni Santiago leads the Golden Flashes in assists, averaging 4.0 per game while also scoring 8.0 points per contest.
- The Golden Flashes get the most three-point shooting production out of Michael Nuga, who makes 2.8 threes per game.
- Malique Jacobs and Pippen lead the Golden Flashes on the defensive end, with Jacobs leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Pippen in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
Miami (OH) Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant racks up 13.1 points per game and is the top scorer for the RedHawks.
- Dalonte Brown is atop the RedHawks rebounding leaderboard with 6.7 rebounds per game, and Mekhi Lairy leads the squad in assists with 3.5 per contest.
- Grant connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the RedHawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per outing.
- Grant (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Miami (OH) while Elijah McNamara (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED