The Miami (OH) RedHawks (11-9) are 2.5-point underdogs as they look to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Kent State Golden Flashes (14-6) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Millett Hall. The contest airs at 4:30 PM ET on ESPN3. The matchup has an over/under set at 147.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Miami (OH) (+2.5)||Over (147.5)||Kent State 74 Miami (OH) 73|
- In 45% of their opportunities this season (nine of 20 chances), the Golden Flashes and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 147.5 points.
- In 10 of 20 games (50%) this year, Miami (OH) and its opponents have combined to score more than 147.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 151.6 points per game, 4.1 more points than the over/under of 147.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.1 fewer points per game (142.4) than this game’s over/under of 147.5 points.
- The average total the Golden Flashes have had set in games this year is 1.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in RedHawks games this year is 2.7 fewer points than the point total of 147.5 in this outing.
Kent State Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Golden Flashes have covered nine times in 18 contests.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Golden Flashes have struggled to a 5-7-1 record ATS this season.
- Golden Flashes games have played to the total or above 9 times in 18 games this season.
Miami (OH) Betting Information
- Miami (OH) has a losing record against the spread, going 8-9-2 ATS (covering only 42.1% of the time).
- When they play as at least 2.5-point underdogs, the RedHawks have a record ATS of 4-2-1.
- Miami (OH) and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 12 of 19 (63.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/2/2021||Kent State||-9||148.5||-473||+347||Regular Season||77-68 KENTST|
|2/25/2020||Kent State||-10||141||-580||+406||Regular Season||74-61 KENTST|
|1/14/2020||Kent State||-4.5||148||-203||+165||Regular Season||77-74 MIAOH|
|3/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-66 KENTST|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-67 KENTST|
Kent State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Golden Flashes is Danny Pippen, who averages 19.5 points and 8.6 rebounds per game.
- Kent State’s best passer is Giovanni Santiago, who averages 4.0 assists per game to go with his 9.3 PPG scoring average.
- Michael Nuga connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Flashes, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.8 per contest.
- Malique Jacobs is the Golden Flashes leader in steals, averaging 1.9 steals per game, while Pippen leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Miami (OH) Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant is the top scorer for the RedHawks with 14.1 points per game. He also tacks on 3.0 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his stats.
- The RedHawks’ leader in rebounds is Dalonte Brown with 7.4 per outing, and their leader in assists is Mekhi Lairy with 3.3 per game.
- Grant is consistent from three-point range and leads the RedHawks with 2.7 made threes per game.
- The RedHawks’ leader in steals is Lairy with 1.1 per game, and Elijah McNamara is their leader in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED