The Toledo Rockets (6-3) are 1.5-point underdogs as they try to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Kent State Golden Flashes (3-1) on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at MAC Center. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 145.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kent State (-1.5)||Under (145.5)||Kent State 73 Toledo 70|
- The Golden Flashes and their opponents have combined to put up more than 145.5 points in 400% of their outings this season (16 of four opportunities).
- Toledo and its opponents have combined to score at least 145.5 points in 44.4% of their matchups this season (four of nine opportunities).
- The Golden Flashes and the Rockets combine to average 11.0 more points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set for this game.
- The Golden Flashes and the Rockets have seen their opponents average a combined 14.1 fewer points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Golden Flashes games this year is 1.3 less points than the total of 145.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Rockets games this season is 1.9 fewer points than the point total of 145.5 for this outing.
Kent State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Kent State has been strong this season, posting a 2-0 record.
- The Golden Flashes fare well when favored by at least 1.5 points, posting a 2-0 record against the spread.
- Kent State and its opponents have hit the total 1 times in 2 contests this season.
Toledo Betting Information
- The Rockets have a 5-3 record against the spread, covering in 62.5% of their games.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Rockets have fared well, going 3-2 against the spread.
- Toledo and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 3 of 8 (37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2020||Toledo||-4||147||-187||153||Regular Season||83-70 KENTST|
|1/7/2020||Kent State||-3.5||144||-176||141||Regular Season||84-77 KENTST|
|1/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-85 KENTST|
Kent State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Golden Flashes this season is Michael Nuga, who averages 18.0 points, 5.6 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- Justyn Hamilton leads the Golden Flashes in rebounding, averaging 8.8 per game, while Malique Jacobs leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.8 in each contest.
- Nuga contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Golden Flashes. He knocks down 2.8 threes per game.
- Jacobs is the Golden Flashes leader in steals, averaging 2.8 steals per game, while Hamilton leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
- Marreon Jackson’s points (15.5 per game) and assists (4.8 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Rockets’ leaderboards.
- Toledo’s Setric Millner Jr. stats (7.5 rebounds per game, 14.1 points per game, 2.8 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Spencer Littleson leads his teammates on the Rockets with 3.0 made threes per outing.
- Jackson (1.6 steals per game) and Jonathan Komagum (0.5 blocks per game) lead the Rockets in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found