The Kent State Golden Flashes (12-3) hit the road in MAC action against the Western Michigan Broncos (4-10) on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Golden Flashes are double-digit favorites by 10 points in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The point total is set at 140 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Western Michigan (+10)||Over (140)||Kent State 77 Western Michigan 68|
- The Golden Flashes and their opponents have put up at least 140 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 15 games (60%) this year.
- Western Michigan and its opponents have added up to score at least 140 points in 35.7% of their matchups this year (five of 14 chances).
- The Golden Flashes and the Broncos combine to average four more points per game than the total of 140 set for this matchup.
- The Golden Flashes and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 1.7 more points per game than the over/under of 140 set for this matchup.
- The Golden Flashes average point total in matchups this season is 151.4, 11.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Broncos this season is 5.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Kent State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Golden Flashes have covered nine times in 13 contests.
- The Golden Flashes have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -10 or bigger.
- Kent State and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 6 of 13 games this season (46.2%).
Western Michigan Betting Information
- Western Michigan has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 6-7 ATS.
- In the majority of Western Michigan’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 13 games, 38.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Kent State||-11.5||139.5||-813||+532||Regular Season||80-54 KENTST|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-63 WMICH|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-63 KENTST|
|1/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-73 KENTST|
Kent State Leaders
- Danny Pippen leads the Golden Flashes in scoring and rebounding, putting up 20.3 points and 9.1 rebounds per game.
- Giovanni Santiago leads Kent State in assists, averaging 4.1 per game while also scoring 8.3 points per contest.
- Michael Nuga connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Golden Flashes, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.8 per contest.
- Malique Jacobs is Kent State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Pippen leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Western Michigan Leaders
- B. Artis White’s points (14.1 per game) and assists (2.5 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Broncos’ leaderboards.
- The Broncos’ top rebounder is Greg Lee — he grabs 7.6 per game while averaging 12.3 points per game.
- Artis White hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Broncos, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.4 per game.
- The Broncos’ leader in steals is Artis White with 0.9 per game, and Patrick Emilien is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Georgia Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Wagner Seahawks vs. Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Lafayette Leopards vs. Bucknell Bison: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- UMBC Retrievers vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- East Tennessee State Buccaneers vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends