Justyn Hamilton leads the Kent State Golden Flashes (3-1) into a matchup against the Western Michigan Broncos (2-4) after putting up 22 points in a 92-73 win over Northern Kentucky. The Broncos are 10-point underdogs in the matchup on Saturday, January 9, 2021, which tips at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 137.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kent State (-10)||Over (137.5)||Kent State 76 Western Michigan 65|
- In two of four opportunities (50%) this year, the Golden Flashes and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- Western Michigan has played in one games this year (out of six total matchups — 16.7% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 137.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 145 points per game, 7.5 more points than the over/under of 137.5 set for this matchup.
- The Golden Flashes and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 10.4 fewer points per game than the over/under of 137.5 set in this game.
- The average point total in Golden Flashes games this season is 6.7 more points than the total of 137.5 in this matchup.
- Broncos games this year have averaged a total of 127.8 points, 9.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Kent State Betting Information
- Kent State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 2-0 record.
- The Golden Flashes have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (1 of 2 contests).
Western Michigan Betting Information
- Western Michigan has a winning record against the spread, going 3-2 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- In the majority of Broncos games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 5 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-63 WMICH|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-63 KENTST|
|1/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-73 KENTST|
Kent State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Golden Flashes this season is Danny Pippen, who averages 19.7 points, 8.3 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game.
- Hamilton is the Golden Flashes leading rebounder, pulling down 9.2 per game, while Malique Jacobs is their best passer, distributing 4.0 assists in each contest.
- Michael Nuga leads his teammates on the Golden Flashes with 3.0 made threes per game.
- Jacobs and Pippen lead Kent State on the defensive end, with Jacobs leading the team in steals averaging 2.5 per game and Pippen in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
Western Michigan Leaders
- B. Artis White collects 15.5 points and tacks on 2.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Broncos’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Western Michigan’s Greg Lee stats (7.6 rebounds per game, 10.0 points per game, 2.6 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Artis White hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Broncos, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.3 per game.
- Patrick Emilien is at the top of the Western Michigan steals and blocks leaderboards with 1.0 steal per game and 1.5 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found