The Kentucky Wildcats (5-12) will attempt to halt a three-game losing streak when they host the Arkansas Razorbacks (14-5) on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at Rupp Arena as only 2.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup’s point total is set at 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arkansas (+2.5)||Over (142.5)||Arkansas 73 Kentucky 72|
- In six of 17 games (35.3%) this season, the Wildcats and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 142.5 points.
- Arkansas has played in 13 games this season (out of 19 total matchups — 68.4% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 142.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 8.0 more points per game (150.5) than this game’s total of 142.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 138.9 points per game, 3.6 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total the Wildcats have had set in games this year is 5.2 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Razorbacks this year is 9.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 67.8 points the Wildcats record per game are just 1.6 fewer points than the Razorbacks allow (69.4).
- When Kentucky scores more than 69.4 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Arkansas has a 6-6 record against the spread and a 7-5 record overall when allowing more than 67.8 points.
- The Razorbacks put up 13.2 more points per game (82.7) than the Wildcats allow their opponents to score (69.5).
- Arkansas has put together a 12-3 overall record and a 9-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 69.5 points.
- Kentucky’s record is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it allows more than 82.7 points to its opponents.
- The Wildcats have a negative point differential on the season (-28 total points, -1.7 per game), while the Razorbacks have scored 254 more points than their opponents (13.3 per game).
Kentucky Betting Information
- The Wildcats have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 5-11-1 record.
- The Wildcats have posted a losing record of 2-6 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or bigger.
- The Wildcats have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 6 of 17 contests this season, a rate of 35.3%
Arkansas Betting Information
- The Razorbacks have an 11-7 record against the spread, covering in 61.1% of their outings.
- The Razorbacks have fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 10-4 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Arkansas has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 61.1% of matchups this year (11 out of 18 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||Arkansas||-2||137.5||-137||+110||Regular Season||73-66 UK|
- The Wildcats scoring leader is Brandon Boston Jr., who averages 11.6 per contest to go with 5.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Isaiah Jackson is Kentucky’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.7 per game, while Devin Askew is its best passer, averaging 2.9 assists in each contest.
- Dontaie Allen’s 1.7 threes per game leads the Wildcats.
- Boston is the Wildcats leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Jackson leads them in blocks with 2.8 per contest.
- Moses Moody is at the top of the Razorbacks scoring leaderboard with 16.4 points per game. He also pulls down 5.6 rebounds and racks up 1.6 assists per game.
- Arkansas’ leader in rebounds is Justin Smith with 6.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Jalen Tate with 4.5 per game.
- JD Notae paces his teammates on the Razorbacks with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Arkansas’ leader in steals is Tate (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Connor Vanover (2.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED