The Kentucky Wildcats (8-13) are 2.5-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Florida Gators (12-6) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Rupp Arena. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on CBS. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida (+2.5)||Over (141.5)||Florida 72 Kentucky 71|
- In 42.9% of their opportunities this year (nine of 21 chances), the Wildcats and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 141.5 points.
- Florida and its opponents have added up to score at least 141.5 points in 50% of their games this season (nine of 18 opportunities).
- The Wildcats and the Gators combine to average 4.6 more points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.2 fewer points per game (140.3) than this game’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- The average over/under the Wildcats have had set in games this year is 1.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Gators this season is 4.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wildcats score 69.9 points per contest, just 0.2 fewer points than the 70.1 the Gators surrender to opponents.
- When Kentucky puts up more than 70.1 points, it is 4-0-1 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Florida has compiled a 4-7 record against the spread and a 6-6 record overall in games when it gives up more than 69.9 points.
- The Gators score an average of 76.2 points per game, six more points than the 70.2 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- Florida is 8-0 against the spread and 11-2 overall when it scores more than 70.2 points.
- Kentucky’s record is 0-5-1 against the spread and 2-4 overall when it allows more than 76.2 points.
- The Wildcats have a -8-point scoring differential on the season (-0.3 per game). The Gators have out-scored opponents by 110 points on the season (6.1 more per game).
Kentucky Betting Information
- The Wildcats have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 6-13-2 record.
- The Wildcats have struggled to cover, going just 2-7-1 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- Kentucky and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 9 of 21 games this season (42.9%).
Florida Betting Information
- Florida’s record against the spread is 8-8.
- The Gators have fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 5-4 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- In 8 out of Gators 16 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Florida||-4.5||139||-200||+163||Regular Season||76-58 UK|
|3/7/2020||Florida||-2.5||137||-145||+120||Regular Season||71-70 UK|
|2/22/2020||Kentucky||-5||138.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-59 UK|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-57 UK|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-54 UK|
- The Wildcats scoring leader is Brandon Boston Jr., who averages 11.9 per contest to go with 4.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Isaiah Jackson leads the Wildcats in rebounding, averaging 6.9 per game, while Devin Askew leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.2 in each contest.
- Davion Mintz paces his teammates on the Wildcats with 2.0 made threes per outing.
- Boston and Jackson lead the Wildcats on the defensive end, with Boston leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Jackson in blocks averaging 2.7 per contest.
- The Gators’ Tre Mann racks up enough points (14.3 per game) and assists (3.6 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Colin Castleton grabs 5.9 rebounds per game (he also scores 12.9 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Florida rebounding leaderboard.
- Noah Locke’s 2.4 made threes per game lead the Gators.
- Scottie Lewis (1.9 steals per game) and Castleton (2.4 blocks per game) pace the Gators in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED