The Kentucky Wildcats (4-9) will try to halt a three-game losing streak when they host the LSU Tigers (10-3) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Rupp Arena as just 1-point favorites. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup’s point total is set at 147.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|LSU (+1)||Over (147)||LSU 75 Kentucky 72|
- In three of 13 opportunities (23.1%) this season, the Wildcats and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 147 points.
- LSU and its opponents have combined to score more than 147 points in 69.2% of their matchups this year (nine of 13 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 5.2 more points per game (152.2) than this game’s total of 147 points.
- The Wildcats and the Tigers have seen their opponents average a combined five fewer points per game than the over/under of 147 set in this matchup.
- The average point total for Wildcats games this season is 11.9 fewer points than the over/under of 147 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Tigers this season is 12.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 67 points per game the Wildcats record are 6.9 fewer points than the Tigers give up (73.9).
- Kentucky has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when putting up more than 73.9 points.
- LSU is 5-3 overall and 1-7 against the spread in games when it allows more than 67 points.
- The Tigers’ 85.2 points per game are 17.1 more points than the 68.1 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- LSU has compiled a 10-3 overall record and a 5-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 68.1 points.
- Kentucky’s record is 0-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it allows more than 85.2 points to its opponents.
- The Wildcats have been out-scored by 14 points this season (1.1 points per game on average), while the Tigers have put up 147 more points than their opponents on the year (11.3 per game).
Kentucky Betting Information
- The Wildcats have struggled a bit against the spread this year, posting a 4-8-1 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Wildcats have struggled to a 2-6 record ATS this season.
- The Wildcats have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 3 of 13 games (23.1%).
LSU Betting Information
- The Tigers have a 5-8 record against the spread, covering in only 38.5% of their outings.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Tigers have not fared well, going 4-5 against the spread.
- The Tigers and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 9 of 13 (69.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/18/2020||LSU||-2.5||150||-150||+121||Regular Season||79-76 UK|
|2/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-71 LSU|
- The scoring leader for the Wildcats this season is Brandon Boston Jr., who averages 12.0 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 1.3 assists per game.
- Isaiah Jackson leads Kentucky in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Devin Askew leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.8 in each contest.
- Dontaie Allen leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting with an average of 1.7 made threes per game.
- Boston is Kentucky’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Jackson leads them in blocks with 3.2 per contest.
- Cameron Thomas averages 22.0 points per game to be the top scorer for the Tigers.
- LSU’s leader in rebounds is Darius Days with 8.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Ja’vonte Smart with 4.0 per game.
- Smart is reliable from distance and leads the Tigers with 2.7 made threes per game.
- LSU’s leader in steals is Days with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Josh LeBlanc with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends