The Kentucky Wildcats (6-13) visit the Vanderbilt Commodores (6-10) after losing four road games in a row. The Wildcats are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 17, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is set at 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Vanderbilt (+3.5)||Over (140.5)||Kentucky 73 Vanderbilt 70|
- In nine of 19 outings (47.4%) this year, the Wildcats and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- Vanderbilt and its opponents have combined to score more than 140.5 points in 75% of their games this season (12 of 16 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 1.9 more points per game (142.4) than this matchup’s total of 140.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.9 more points per game (143.4) than this game’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- The average point total in Wildcats games this season is 0.7 fewer points than the total of 140.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Commodores this season is 5.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wildcats record just 3.6 fewer points per game (69.2) than the Commodores allow (72.8).
- When Kentucky totals more than 72.8 points, it is 6-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- Vanderbilt is 2-10 overall and 6-5-1 against the spread when giving up more than 69.2 points.
- The Commodores put up just 2.6 more points per game (73.2) than the Wildcats give up (70.6).
- Vanderbilt is 5-5 overall and 7-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 70.6 points.
- Kentucky’s record is 2-7 overall and 0-9 against the spread when it gives up more than 73.2 points to its opponents.
- The Wildcats have a -27-point scoring differential on the season (-1.4 per game). The Commodores have out-scored opponents by only six points on the season (0.4 more per game).
Kentucky Betting Information
- Kentucky has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 5-13-1 record.
- The Wildcats have posted a losing record of 1-7 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or bigger.
- The Wildcats have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 8 of 19 contests this season, a rate of 42.1%
Vanderbilt Betting Information
- The Commodores have a winning record against the spread, going 9-6-1 ATS (covering 56.2% of the time).
- The Commodores have fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 2-1-1 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The Commodores and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 9 of 16 (56.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/5/2021||Kentucky||-11.5||136||-827||+548||Regular Season||77-74 UK|
|2/11/2020||Kentucky||-10.5||144||-664||+459||Regular Season||78-64 UK|
|1/29/2020||Kentucky||-20||141.5||-5833||+1366||Regular Season||71-62 UK|
|1/29/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-52 UK|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||56-47 UK|
- Brandon Boston Jr. leads the Wildcats in scoring, tallying 12.2 points per game to go with 5.1 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Isaiah Jackson leads the Wildcats in rebounding, averaging 6.7 per game, while Devin Askew leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.2 in each contest.
- Davion Mintz leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Boston is Kentucky’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Jackson leads them in blocks with 2.7 per contest.
- The Commodores’ Scotty Pippen Jr. puts up enough points (20.3 per game) and assists (5.4 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Vanderbilt’s Dylan Disu stats (8.4 rebounds per game, 13.9 points per game, 1.3 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Pippen provides the most three-point shooting production for the Commodores. He makes 2.0 threes per game.
- Vanderbilt’s leader in steals is Pippen with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Disu with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends