The Fordham Rams (0-7) are expected to continue a seven-game losing streak when they host the La Salle Explorers (6-10) as 5.5-point underdogs at 12:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Rose Hill Gymnasium. The matchup airs on NBCS. The matchup’s point total is set at 122.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Explorers and their opponents have totaled at least 122.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 12 of 16 outings (75%) this season.
- Fordham and its opponents have combined to score at least 122.5 points in 28.6% of their matchups this year (two of seven chances).
- The Explorers and the Rams combine to average 4.6 less points per game than the total of 122.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 137.4 points per game, 14.9 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Explorers average point total in matchups this year is 139.1, 16.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total in Rams games this year is 6.4 fewer points than the point total of 122.5 for this outing.
La Salle Betting Information
- The Explorers have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 7-8 record.
- La Salle and its opponents have converted the over just 7 times in 15 (46.7%) games this season.
Fordham Betting Information
- The Rams have a winning record against the spread, going 4-3 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- In the majority of Fordham’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 7 games, 28.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||La Salle||-7.5||121.5||-372||+280||Regular Season||58-49 LASALLE|
|1/5/2020||La Salle||-2.5||121||-149||+121||Regular Season||66-60 LASALLE|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-57 LASALLE|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-71 LASALLE|
La Salle Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Explorers this season is Sherif Kenney, who averages 9.8 points, 1.5 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game.
- La Salle’s leading rebounder is Jack Clark averaging 5.4 boards per game and its best passer is Jhamir Brickus and his 3.3 assists per game.
- Scott Spencer leads the Explorers in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Brickus and Clifton Moore lead La Salle on the defensive end, with Brickus leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Moore in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
- Chris Austin is at the top of the Rams scoring leaderboard with 11.3 points per game. He also grabs 1.8 rebounds and averages 0.9 assists per game.
- Joel Soriano is at the top of the Rams rebounding leaderboard with 9.3 rebounds per game, and Jalen Cobb paces the squad in assists with 4.3 per contest.
- Austin averages 2.0 three-pointers per game, the most on the Rams.
- Fordham’s leader in steals is Cobb with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Soriano with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED