John Meeks leads the Bucknell Bison (4-3) into a matchup with the Lafayette Leopards (6-4) after scoring 32 points in a 92-68 win over Lehigh. The Bison are 2-point underdogs in the matchup on Saturday, February 20, 2021, which starts at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 150.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Lafayette (-2)||Over (150.5)||Lafayette 76 Bucknell 74|
- In 60% of their opportunities this year (six of 10 chances), the Leopards and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 150.5 points.
- Bucknell has combined with its opponents to score more than 150.5 points in three of seven opportunities (42.9%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 2.0 more points per game (152.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 150.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.7 fewer points per game (149.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 150.5 points.
- The average point total for Leopards games this year is 1.8 more points than the over/under of 150.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Bison games this season is 0.5 less points than the point total of 150.5 for this outing.
Lafayette Betting Information
- Lafayette been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, compiling a 5-5 record.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Leopards have struggled to a 2-3 record ATS this season.
- The Leopards and their opponents have gone over the total in 6 of 10 games (60%) this season.
Bucknell Betting Information
- Bucknell has a winning record against the spread, going 4-3 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- The Bison have fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 2-1 against the spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Bison games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 7 games, 71.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/10/2021||Lafayette||-6.5||146||-278||+220||Regular Season||87-76 LAFAY|
|1/9/2021||Bucknell||-2||146.5||-134||+111||Regular Season||83-60 LAFAY|
|2/3/2020||Bucknell||-2||143.5||-135||+110||Regular Season||65-62 LAFAY|
|1/5/2020||Lafayette||-3||145.5||-157||+129||Regular Season||78-66 BUCK|
- The Leopards leader in rebounds and assist is Neal Quinn, who grabs 5.8 rebounds and gives out 4.3 assists per game along with scoring 10.4 points per contest.
- Lafayette’s leading scorer is Justin Jaworski, who drops 21.8 points a game in addition to his 4.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Jaworski contributes the bulk of the Leopards’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.6 threes per game to lead the squad.
- The Lafayette steals leader is E.J. Stephens, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Quinn, who compiles 1.1 rejections per contest.
- Meeks is the top scorer for the Bison with 24.5 points per game. He also adds 6.3 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game to his statistics.
- Bucknell’s leader in rebounds is Andre Screen with 6.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Xander Rice with 3.9 per game.
- Andrew Funk is dependable from distance and leads the Bison with 1.9 made threes per game.
- Bucknell’s leader in steals is Walter Ellis with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Screen with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends