The Incarnate Word Cardinals (4-8) visit the Lamar Cardinals (3-9) after losing four straight road games. The Lamar Cardinals are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 3, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In five of 12 outings (41.7%) this season, the Lamar Cardinals and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- Incarnate Word and its opponents have combined to score at least 137 points in six of 12 games (50%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 130.9 points per game, 6.1 fewer points than the total of 137 set for this game.
- The Lamar Cardinals and the Incarnate Word Cardinals have seen their opponents average a combined 11.2 more points per game than the point total of 137 set for this game.
- The average point total for Lamar Cardinals games this season is 0.9 more points than the over/under of 137 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Incarnate Word Cardinals this year is 4.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Lamar Betting Information
- The Lamar Cardinals have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 4-8 record.
- The Lamar Cardinals have struggled to cover, going just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- The Lamar Cardinals have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 5 of 12 contests this season, a rate of 41.7%
Incarnate Word Betting Information
- The Incarnate Word Cardinals have a winning record against the spread, going 5-4 ATS (covering 55.6% of the time).
- The Incarnate Word Cardinals and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 4 of 9 (44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||Lamar||-10.5||133.5||-660||+447||Regular Season||86-66 LAMAR|
|1/22/2020||Lamar||-7.5||131||-363||+277||Regular Season||89-77 LAMAR|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-58 LAMAR|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-81 LAMAR|
- Davion Buster leads the Lamar Cardinals in scoring, tallying 14.3 points per game to go with 2.2 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- Avery Sullivan is Lamar’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.7 per game, while Kasen Harrison is its best passer, distributing 4.2 assists in each contest.
- Buster leads the Lamar Cardinals in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Ellis Jefferson and David Muoka lead the Lamar Cardinals on the defensive end, with Jefferson leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Muoka in blocks averaging 1.8 per contest.
Incarnate Word Leaders
- Keaston Willis averages 19.4 points per game and is the top scorer for the Incarnate Word Cardinals.
- Marcus Larsson is atop the Incarnate Word Cardinals rebounding leaderboard with 7.6 rebounds per game, and Des Balentine paces the team in assists with 3.8 per contest.
- Logan Bracamonte hits more threes per game than any other member of the Incarnate Word Cardinals, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.2 per game.
- Incarnate Word’s leader in steals is Willis (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Larsson (1.2 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview