The Lamar Cardinals (2-9) are at home in Southland play against the McNeese Cowboys (5-8) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 5:30 PM ET. The Cardinals are 4-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 149.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Lamar (-4)||Under (149.5)||Lamar 77 McNeese 71|
- In 27.3% of their games this year (three of 11 chances), the Cardinals and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 149.5 points.
- McNeese and its opponents have combined to score at least 149.5 points in 61.5% of their games this season (eight of 13 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 2.3 less points per game (147.2) than this matchup’s total of 149.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.3 more points per game (151.8) than this game’s total of 149.5 points.
- The Cardinals average point total in matchups this year is 139.5, 10.0 points below the total in this game.
- The average total for Cowboys games this season is 10.0 more points than the point total of 149.5 in this outing.
Lamar Betting Information
- The Cardinals have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 3-8 record.
- The Cardinals have struggled to cover, going just 0-2 ATS when favored by at least 4 points.
- The Cardinals have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 5 of 11 games (45.5%).
McNeese Betting Information
- The Cowboys have a 2-5-1 record against the spread, covering in only 25% of their outings.
- In most of Cowboys games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 8 games, 37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||Lamar||-1.5||147||-126||+103||Conference Tournament||80-59 LAMAR|
|3/7/2020||Lamar||-4.5||147.5||-207||+164||Regular Season||70-66 MCNST|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||96-91 LAMAR|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-58 LAMAR|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-75 LAMAR|
- The scoring leader for the Cardinals this season is Davion Buster, who averages 14.0 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 0.8 assists per game.
- Avery Sullivan leads the Cardinals in rebounding, averaging 7.5 per game, while Kasen Harrison leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.2 in each contest.
- Buster leads his teammates on the Cardinals with 2.8 made threes per contest.
- Ellis Jefferson and David Muoka lead Lamar on the defensive end, with Jefferson leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Muoka in blocks averaging 1.7 per contest.
- KeyShawn Feazell averages 14.5 points and 10.8 rebounds per game for the Cowboys, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- The Cowboys’ leading assist machine is A.J. Lawson with a stat line of 5.6 assists, 12.4 points, and 5.4 rebounds per game.
- Dru Kuxhausen’s 3.5 made threes per game lead the Cowboys.
- The Cowboys’ leader in steals is Chris Orlina with 1.5 per game, and Feazell is their leader in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends