The Texas A&M-CC Islanders (4-17) are underdogs (by 6 points) to end an eight-game road losing streak when they visit the Lamar Cardinals (6-17) on Monday, March 1, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 136 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Lamar (-6)||Over (136)||Lamar 72 Texas A&M-CC 66|
- The Cardinals and their opponents have put up more than 136 points in 65.2% of their outings this season (15 of 23 opportunities).
- Texas A&M-CC and its opponents have added up to score more than 136 points in 57.1% of their games this year (12 of 21 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 130.2 points per game, 5.8 fewer points than the total of 136 set for this matchup.
- The Cardinals and the Islanders have seen their opponents average a combined 9.7 more points per game than the over/under of 136 set for this game.
- The average total the Cardinals have had set in games this season is 4.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Islanders games this year is 0.4 fewer points than the point total of 136 in this outing.
Lamar Betting Information
- Lamar has struggled against the spread, going 10-13 on the year.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Cardinals have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have gone over the total in 12 of 23 games (52.2%) this season.
Texas A&M-CC Betting Information
- Texas A&M-CC has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 7-10 ATS.
- Texas A&M-CC and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 12 of 17 (70.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2021||Texas A&M-CC||-2||136||-132||+109||Regular Season||77-68 TAMU|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-62 LAMAR|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-58 TAMU|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-58 LAMAR|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-55 LAMAR|
- The Cardinals scoring leader is Davion Buster, who averages 14.8 per contest to go with 2.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Avery Sullivan is the Cardinals leading rebounder, pulling down 7.4 per game, while Kasen Harrison is their best passer, distributing 4.1 assists in each contest.
- Buster paces his teammates on the Cardinals with 3.1 made threes per contest.
- Ellis Jefferson is the Cardinals leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while David Muoka leads them in blocks with 2.8 per contest.
Texas A&M-CC Leaders
- Jalen White is at the top of the Islanders scoring leaderboard with 11.6 points per game. He also pulls down 5.5 rebounds and averages 1.5 assists per game.
- The Islanders’ leader in rebounds is De’Lazarus Keys with 6.8 per outing, and their leader in assists is Myles Smith with 2.8 per game.
- Nolan Bertain is reliable from distance and leads the Islanders with 2.0 made threes per game.
- Smith (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Texas A&M-CC while Perry Francois (1.1 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED