The Lehigh Mountain Hawks (0-4) are favored (-1.5) to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Holy Cross Crusaders (1-3) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Hart Center. The game airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Holy Cross (+1.5)||Over (145.5)||Holy Cross 81 Lehigh 67|
- In zero of four games (0%) this year, the Mountain Hawks and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- Holy Cross and its opponents have combined to score more than 145.5 points in three of four outings (75%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 13.0 fewer points per game (132.5) than this matchup’s total of 145.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 157.3 points per game, 11.8 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total in Mountain Hawks games this season is 9.5 fewer points than the over/under of 145.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Crusaders this year is 8.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Lehigh Betting Information
- The Mountain Hawks have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 0-4 record.
- The Mountain Hawks have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 1 of 4 contests this season, a rate of 25%
Holy Cross Betting Information
- Holy Cross’ record against the spread is 2-2.
- The Crusaders and their opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this year — 2 of 4.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Lehigh||-8||145.5||-390||+292||Regular Season||89-82 LEHIGH|
|1/22/2020||Lehigh||-4.5||145.5||-207||+164||Regular Season||96-95 HOLY|
|2/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-71 HOLY|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||99-94 LEHIGH|
- The Mountain Hawks scoring leader is Marques Wilson, who averages 18.2 per contest to go with 3.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Nic Lynch is the Mountain Hawks leading rebounder, grabbing 6.8 per game, while Jeameril Wilson is their best passer, distributing 2.5 assists in each contest.
- Jake Betlow makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mountain Hawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.0 per contest.
- Marques Wilson is Lehigh’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Lynch leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Holy Cross Leaders
- Gerrale Gates is at the top of the Crusaders scoring leaderboard with 16.0 points per game. He also collects 7.3 rebounds and dishes out 2.0 assists per game.
- Austin Butler has a stat line of 9.5 rebounds, 15.0 points and 1.5 assists per game for Holy Cross to take the top rebound spot on the team. R.J. Johnson holds the top spot for assists with 4.5 per game, adding 4.7 points and 1.7 rebounds per matchup.
- Butler is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Crusaders, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- Butler (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Holy Cross while Matt Faw (1.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED