The Liberty Flames (19-5) will try to continue an eight-game win streak when they visit the Bellarmine Knights (13-5) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 27, 2021 as 3-point favorites. The Knights have won 10 games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is set at 129.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Bellarmine (+3)||Over (129.5)||Bellarmine 70 Liberty 65|
- The Flames and their opponents have combined to score more than 129.5 points in 50% of their outings this year (12 of 24 opportunities).
- In 13 of 18 outings (72.2%) this year, Bellarmine and its opponents have combined to score at least 129.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 148.4 points per game, 18.9 more points than the over/under of 129.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 121.4 points per game, 8.1 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Flames have had set in games this season is 2.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Knights games this season have averaged an over/under of 137.7 points, 8.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Liberty Betting Information
- Liberty has been good against the spread this season, posting a 14-6 record.
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Flames have fared well against the spread, putting up a 10-5 record.
- Liberty and its opponents have converted the over just 9 times in 20 (45%) games this season.
Bellarmine Betting Information
- The Knights have a 10-5 record against the spread, covering in 66.7% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Knights have fared well, going 7-2 against the spread.
- In the majority of Knights games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 15 games, 60%).
- Darius McGhee leads the Flames in scoring, tallying 14.8 points per game to go with 4.3 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Liberty’s leading rebounder is Blake Preston averaging 6.4 boards per game and its best passer is Chris Parker and his 3.6 assists per game.
- McGhee leads the Flames in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- McGhee and Shiloh Robinson lead the Flames on the defensive end, with McGhee leading the team in steals averaging 0.9 per game and Robinson in blocks averaging 0.5 per contest.
- Pedro Bradshaw has the top spot on the Knights leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 15.4 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Dylan Penn’s assist statline leads Bellarmine; he dishes out 3.6 assists per game.
- CJ Fleming leads the Knights in three-point shooting with an average of 2.2 made threes per game.
- Bellarmine’s leader in steals is Bradshaw with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Ethan Claycomb with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED