Darius McGhee leads the Liberty Flames (20-5) into a matchup against the Kennesaw State Owls (5-18) after putting up 34 points in a 94-78 win over Bellarmine. The Owls are 17.5-point underdogs in the game on Thursday, March 4, 2021, which starts at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 131.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Liberty (-17.5)||Over (131)||Liberty 76 Kennesaw State 59|
- In 13 of 25 opportunities (52%) this year, the Flames and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 131 points.
- In 14 of 23 opportunities (60.9%) this season, Kennesaw State and its opponents have combined to score more than 131 points.
- The two teams average a combined 9.6 more points per game (140.6) than this game’s total of 131 points.
- The Flames and the Owls have seen their opponents average a combined 2.4 fewer points per game than the point total of 131 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Flames have had set in games this year is 2.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Owls games this season have averaged a total of 135.4 points, 4.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 74.9 points per game the Flames score are 5.2 more points than the Owls give up (69.7).
- When Liberty scores more than 69.7 points, it is 15-1 overall and 11-0 against the spread.
- Kennesaw State has a 3-5 record against the spread and a 1-7 record overall when giving up more than 74.9 points.
- The Owls score an average of 65.7 points per game, 6.8 more points than the 58.9 the Flames allow to opponents.
- Kennesaw State is 8-0 against the spread and 5-11 overall when it scores more than 58.9 points.
- Liberty has a 2-3 record overall and an ATS record of 3-2 in games when its opponents score more than 65.7 points.
- The Flames have out-scored their opponents by a total of 400 points this season (16.0 points per game on average), and opponents of the Owls have out-scored them by 91 more points on the year (four per game).
Liberty Betting Information
- Liberty has been solid against the spread, going 15-6 this season.
- When favored by at least 17.5 points, the Flames have fared well against the spread, compiling a 3-1 record.
- Liberty and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 10 of 21 games this season (47.6%).
Kennesaw State Betting Information
- Kennesaw State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 9-10 ATS.
- In most of Owls games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (11 out of 19 games, 57.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Liberty||-18||125.5||-3335||+1267||Regular Season||76-47 LIBERTY|
|1/8/2021||Liberty||-19.5||127.5||-6000||+1700||Regular Season||69-63 LIBERTY|
|2/27/2020||Liberty||-21.5||117.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-52 LIBERTY|
|1/30/2020||Liberty||-25||118.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-45 LIBERTY|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-59 LIBERTY|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-41 LIBERTY|
- McGhee leads the Flames in scoring, tallying 15.5 points per game to go with 4.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Liberty’s leading rebounder is Blake Preston averaging 6.2 boards per game and its best passer is Chris Parker and his 3.6 assists per game.
- The Flames get the most three-point shooting production out of McGhee, who makes 3.4 threes per game.
- Parker and Shiloh Robinson lead Liberty on the defensive end, with Parker leading the team in steals averaging 0.8 per game and Robinson in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
Kennesaw State Leaders
- Spencer Rodgers is the top scorer for the Owls with 16.8 points per game. He also adds 3.6 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Kennesaw State leaders in rebounding and assists are Brandon Stroud with 5.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 5.7 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Terrell Burden with 2.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.8 points and 2.2 rebounds per game).
- Rodgers is consistent from deep and leads the Owls with 2.7 made threes per game.
- Kennesaw State’s leader in steals is Burden with 1.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Cole LaRue with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED