The Kennesaw State Owls (3-5) are heavy, 21.5-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they visit the Liberty Flames (7-3) on Friday, January 8, 2021 at Liberty Arena. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 130.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 60% of their opportunities this season (six of 10 chances), the Flames and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s over/under of 130.5 points.
- Kennesaw State and its opponents have added up to score at least 130.5 points in 50% of their games this year (four of eight opportunities).
- The Flames and the Owls combine to average 13.4 more points per game than the total of 130.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 122 points per game, 8.5 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Flames have had set in matchups this season is 2.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Owls games this year is 2.7 more points than the point total of 130.5 in this outing.
Liberty Betting Information
- Against the spread, Liberty has been strong this season, posting a 6-1 record.
- The Flames fare well when favored by at least 21.5 points, posting a 1-0 record against the spread.
- The Flames and their opponents have gone over the total in 5 of 7 games (71.4%) this season.
Kennesaw State Betting Information
- Kennesaw State has covered the spread in half of its games, going 2-2 ATS.
- In 2 out of Owls 4 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Liberty||-21.5||117.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-52 LIBERTY|
|1/30/2020||Liberty||-25||118.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-45 LIBERTY|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-59 LIBERTY|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-41 LIBERTY|
- The Flames scoring leader is Darius McGhee, who averages 15.0 per contest to go with 4.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Blake Preston leads the Flames in rebounding, averaging 6.6 per game, while Chris Parker leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.7 in each contest.
- McGhee contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Flames. He knocks down 3.3 threes per game.
- Parker is the Flames leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Shiloh Robinson leads them in blocks with 0.5 per contest.
Kennesaw State Leaders
- Spencer Rodgers is the top scorer for the Owls with 16.3 points per game. He also adds 4.2 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Brandon Stroud is atop the Owls rebounding leaderboard with 5.8 rebounds per game, and Terrell Burden paces the squad in assists with 2.9 per contest.
- Rodgers connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Owls, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.6 per contest.
- Kasen Jennings (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Kennesaw State while Cole LaRue (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found