The North Alabama Lions (13-10) will attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Liberty Flames (22-5) at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 7, 2021 as 13.5-point underdogs. The Flames have won 11 games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is set at 134.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Liberty (-13.5)||Over (134)||Liberty 76 North Alabama 62|
- The Flames and their opponents have scored no less than 134 points — this matchup’s point total — in 13 of 27 games (48.1%) this season.
- North Alabama and its opponents have added up to score more than 134 points in 60.9% of their matchups this year (14 of 23 chances).
- These teams average a combined 147.8 points per game, 13.8 more points than the over/under of 134 set for this game.
- The Flames and the Lions have seen their opponents average a combined 5.9 less points per game than the over/under of 134 set in this game.
- The average over/under the Flames have had set in matchups this season is 0.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Lions this season is 8.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Flames put up 74.7 points per game, 5.7 more points than the 69 the Lions give up.
- Liberty has an 18-1 record overall and a 12-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 69 points.
- North Alabama is 2-6 against the spread and 3-5 overall when allowing more than 74.7 points.
- The Lions put up an average of 73.1 points per game, 14.0 more points than the 59.1 the Flames allow.
- In games it scores more than 59.1 points, North Alabama is 8-0 against the spread and 13-6 overall.
- Liberty’s record is 1-2 overall and 1-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 73.1 points to its opponents.
- The Flames have out-scored their opponents by a total of 423 points this season (15.6 points per game on average), and the Lions have put up 94 more points than their opponents on the year (4.1 per game).
Liberty Betting Information
- Liberty has been good against the spread this season, posting a 16-7 record.
- The Flames have posted a winning record of 5-2 against the spread when the spread is -13.5 or bigger.
- Liberty has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 12 of 23 games for a 52.2% rate.
North Alabama Betting Information
- North Alabama has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 8-11 ATS.
- In most of North Alabama’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 19 games, 36.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/23/2021||Liberty||-16||132||-2500||+1050||Regular Season||74-54 LIBERTY|
|2/22/2021||Liberty||-16||133||-1950||+1018||Regular Season||74-54 LIBERTY|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-56 LIBERTY|
|1/9/2020||Liberty||-17||123.5||-3335||+1200||Regular Season||63-52 LIBERTY|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-70 LIBERTY|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-47 LIBERTY|
- The Flames scoring leader is Darius McGhee, who averages 15.4 per contest to go with 4.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Blake Preston is Liberty’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.3 per game, while Chris Parker is its best passer, distributing 3.4 assists in each contest.
- McGhee’s 3.3 threes per game leads the Flames.
- McGhee and Shiloh Robinson lead the Flames on the defensive end, with McGhee leading the team in steals averaging 0.8 per game and Robinson in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
North Alabama Leaders
- Mervin James puts up 14.0 points per game and is the top scorer for the Lions.
- Emanuel Littles puts up a stat line of 10.1 rebounds, 9.8 points and 1.1 assists per game for North Alabama to take the top rebound spot on the team. C.J. Brim has the top spot for assists with 2.6 per game, adding 8.2 points and 3.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Payton Youngblood hits more threes per game than any other member of the Lions, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.8 per game.
- Littles (0.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for North Alabama while Youngblood (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED