The Liberty Flames (12-4) will look to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the North Florida Ospreys (6-10) on Friday, February 12, 2021 at Liberty Arena as big, 15-point favorites. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In six of 16 opportunities (37.5%) this year, the Flames and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 137 points.
- North Florida has combined with its opponents to score more than 137 points in 13 of 16 games (81.2%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 142.2 points per game, 5.2 more points than the over/under of 137 set for this game.
- The Flames and the Ospreys have seen their opponents average a combined 4.6 fewer points per game than the over/under of 137 set for this matchup.
- The Flames average point total in outings this year is 129.6, 7.4 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Ospreys games this season have averaged a total of 144.9 points, 7.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Liberty Betting Information
- Liberty has been solid against the spread, going 8-4 this season.
- The Flames have posted a winning record of 2-0 against the spread when the spread is -15 or bigger.
- The Flames have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 5 of 12 contests this season, a rate of 41.7%
North Florida Betting Information
- North Florida has an 8-6 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their games.
- The Ospreys and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 5 of 14 (35.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Liberty||-9.5||134||-535||+384||Regular Season||82-77 LIBERTY|
|1/23/2020||Liberty||-6.5||130.5||-299||+233||Regular Season||71-70 NFL|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-70 NFL|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-64 LIBERTY|
- The scoring leader for the Flames this season is Darius McGhee, who averages 13.7 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- Liberty’s leading rebounder is Blake Preston averaging 6.4 boards per game and its best passer is Chris Parker and his 3.9 assists per game.
- McGhee leads his teammates on the Flames with 2.8 made threes per game.
- The Liberty steals leader is Parker, who averages 0.9 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Preston, who compiles 0.6 rejections per contest.
North Florida Leaders
- Carter Hendricksen sits at the top of the Ospreys scoring leaderboard with 15.2 points per game. He also pulls down 5.2 rebounds and racks up 1.4 assists per game.
- The North Florida leaders in rebounding and assists are Josh Endicott with 6.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.8 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Emmanuel Adedoyin with 4.0 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.3 points and 2.4 rebounds per game).
- Hendricksen is the most prolific from deep for the Ospreys, hitting 2.9 threes per game.
- North Florida’s leader in steals is Hendricksen (0.9 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jonathan Aybar (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends