The Liberty Flames (8-3) will attempt to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Stetson Hatters (2-5) on Friday, January 15, 2021 at Edmunds Center as 8-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under is 134.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Liberty (-8)||Over (134.5)||Liberty 76 Stetson 63|
- In five of 11 games (45.5%) this year, the Flames and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- In five of seven games (71.4%) this season, Stetson has combined with its opponents to score at least 134.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.4 more points per game (140.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 128 points per game, 6.5 less than the point total in this game.
- The Flames average point total in outings this year is 131.8, 2.7 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Hatters games this season is 2.6 more points than the point total of 134.5 in this outing.
Liberty Betting Information
- Liberty has been good against the spread this season, posting a 7-1 record.
- The Flames fare well when favored by at least 8 points, posting a 3-0 record against the spread.
- The Flames and their opponents have gone over the total in 5 of 8 games (62.5%) this season.
Stetson Betting Information
- The Hatters have an even record against the spread, going 2-2 ATS.
- Stetson and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 2 of 4.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Liberty||-15.5||119.5||-2179||+971||Conference Tournament||66-62 LIBERTY|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-49 LIBERTY|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||48-43 STETSN|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||57-54 LIBERTY|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-53 LIBERTY|
- The Flames scoring leader is Darius McGhee, who averages 14.5 per contest to go with 4.1 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Liberty’s leading rebounder is Blake Preston averaging 6.3 boards per game and its best passer is Chris Parker and his 4.5 assists per game.
- McGhee provides the bulk of the Flames’ three-point shooting production. He makes 3.1 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Parker is Liberty’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Preston leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
- Rob Perry is the top scorer for the Hatters with 15.0 points per game. He also tacks on 4.1 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game to his statistics.
- Stetson’s leader in rebounds is Mahamadou Diawara with 6.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Stephan D. Swenson with 3.4 per game.
- Chase Johnston hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Hatters, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 3.4 per outing.
- Stetson’s leader in steals is Christiaan Jones with 1.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Diawara with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found