The Lipscomb Bisons (15-11) host the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (9-7) in a matchup of ASUN teams at Swisher Gymnasium, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 4, 2021. The Bisons are 4-point favorites in the game, the third matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Pick Em||Under (138.5)||Lipscomb 71 FGCU 67|
- In 16 of 26 games (61.5%) this season, the Bisons and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- FGCU and its opponents have combined to score more than 138.5 points in 50% of their games this year (eight of 16 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 4.3 more points per game (142.8) than this matchup’s total of 138.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.3 fewer points per game (136.2) than this game’s over/under of 138.5 points.
- The Bisons average point total in matchups this season is 139.9, 1.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Eagles this season is 0.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bisons put up 71.6 points per contest, only 3.7 more points than the 67.9 the Eagles surrender to opponents.
- When Lipscomb totals more than 67.9 points, it is 13-4 overall and 7-0 against the spread.
- FGCU has a 0-5 record against the spread and a 1-6 record overall in games when it gives up more than 71.6 points.
- The Eagles’ 71.2 points per game are only 2.9 more points than the 68.3 the Bisons give up.
- When it scores more than 68.3 points, FGCU is 4-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Lipscomb’s record is 5-7 overall and 2-9 against the spread when it allows more than 71.2 points to its opponents.
- The Bisons have out-scored their opponents by a total of 86 points this season (3.3 points per game on average), and the Eagles have put up 53 more points than their opponents on the year (3.3 per game).
Lipscomb Betting Information
- The Bisons have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting an 8-13 record.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Bisons have struggled to a 4-7 record ATS this season.
- The Bisons and their opponents have gone over the total in 12 of 21 games (57.1%) this season.
FGCU Betting Information
- The Eagles have a losing record against the spread, going 6-7 ATS (covering just 46.2% of the time).
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Eagles have a record ATS of 1-1.
- The Eagles and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 8 of 13 (61.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Lipscomb||-5.5||137.5||-243||+193||Regular Season||71-56 LIPSC|
|1/22/2021||Lipscomb||-6.5||139||-291||+232||Regular Season||79-69 FLGC|
|3/3/2020||Lipscomb||-6||131.5||-276||+215||Conference Tournament||68-63 LIPSC|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-54 LIPSC|
|1/4/2020||Lipscomb||-5.5||132||-250||+200||Regular Season||68-61 FLGC|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-61 FLGC|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-81 LIPSC|
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Bisons is Ahsan Asadullah, who puts up 14.2 points, 7.9 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game.
- The Bisons get the most three-point shooting production out of Greg Jones, who knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- Romeao Ferguson is a standout on the defensive end for Lipscomb, leading the team in steals with 1.4 per game and blocks with 0.6 per contest.
- Cyrus Largie sits at the top of the Eagles scoring leaderboard with 13.3 points per game. He also pulls down 6.1 rebounds and dishes out 1.3 assists per game.
- Eli Abaev has a stat line of 7.4 rebounds, 6.3 points and 1.4 assists per game for FGCU to take the top rebound spot on the team. Luis Rolon has the top spot for assists with 4.9 per game, adding 4.3 points and 1.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Caleb Catto contributes the bulk of the Eagles’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.8 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Rolon (2.4 steals per game) and Dakota Rivers (1.9 blocks per game) lead the Eagles in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED