The Jacksonville Dolphins (7-11) are expected to continue a seven-game losing streak when they host the Lipscomb Bisons (10-8) as 4.5-point underdogs at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 12, 2021 at Swisher Gymnasium. The contest airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 131.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Jacksonville (+4.5)||Over (131.5)||Lipscomb 70 Jacksonville 66|
- The Bisons and their opponents have combined to score more than 131.5 points in 72.2% of their outings this season (13 of 18 opportunities).
- Jacksonville has combined with its opponents to score more than 131.5 points in 10 of 18 opportunities (55.6%) this year.
- The Bisons and the Dolphins combine to average 7.8 more points per game than the over/under of 131.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 137.6 points per game, 6.1 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average total the Bisons have had set in matchups this season is 9.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Dolphins games this season have averaged a total of 135.6 points, 4.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Lipscomb Betting Information
- The Bisons have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 4-9 record.
- The Bisons have posted a losing record of 2-4 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or higher.
- More often than not, Lipscomb and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 7 of 13 chances this season.
Jacksonville Betting Information
- Jacksonville has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 6-7-1 ATS.
- The Dolphins have not fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 0-1-1 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Jacksonville and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 5 of 14 (35.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Jacksonville||-2.5||139||-145||+118||Regular Season||68-67 LIPSC|
|1/23/2020||Lipscomb||-3||133||-161||+130||Regular Season||89-85 JAX|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-77 LIPSC|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-74 LIPSC|
- The Bisons leader in rebounds and assist is Ahsan Asadullah, who pulls down 7.8 rebounds and gives out 3.6 assists per game along with scoring 13.1 points per contest.
- Romeao Ferguson is the Bisons scoring leader, averaging 13.9 points per game. He adds 5.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists per contest.
- The Bisons get the most three-point shooting production out of Greg Jones, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
- The Lipscomb steals leader is Ferguson, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Asadullah, who compiles 0.7 rejections per contest.
- Dontarius James averages 17.0 points per game and is the top scorer for the Dolphins.
- The Dolphins’ leader in rebounds is Bryce Workman with 6.1 per outing, and their leader in assists is Mo Arnold with 2.2 per game.
- James knocks down 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Dolphins.
- Trey Sides (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Jacksonville while Cameron Boozer (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends