The North Alabama Lions (10-10) will try to break a seven-game losing streak when they host the Lipscomb Bisons (15-10) on Friday, February 26, 2021 at Flowers Hall as 4.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 139.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Alabama (+4.5)||Under (139.5)||Lipscomb 71 North Alabama 68|
- In 56% of their games this season (14 of 25 chances), the Bisons and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 139.5 points.
- North Alabama and its opponents have combined to score more than 139.5 points in nine of 20 opportunities (45%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 4.5 more points per game (144) than this game’s total of 139.5 points.
- The Bisons and the Lions have seen their opponents average a combined 2.4 fewer points per game than the over/under of 139.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total for Bisons games this year is 0.5 more points than the over/under of 139.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Lions this season is 1.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Lipscomb Betting Information
- Lipscomb has not performed well against the spread this season, posting an 8-12 record.
- The Bisons have struggled to cover, going just 4-6 ATS when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- The Bisons and their opponents have gone over the total in 12 of 20 games (60%) this season.
North Alabama Betting Information
- North Alabama has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 5-11 ATS.
- The Lions have not fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- North Alabama has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 37.5% of matchups this season (6 out of 16 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||North Alabama||-3||141.5||-159||+129||Regular Season||73-71 LIPSC|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-69 NAL|
|3/1/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-75 LIPSC|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||102-80 LIPSC|
- The Bisons leader in points, rebounds and assists is Ahsan Asadullah, who puts up 14.4 points, 7.8 boards and 3.6 assists per game.
- Greg Jones’ 2.0 threes per game leads the Bisons.
- Romeao Ferguson is the Bisons leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.4 steals and 0.6 blocks per game.
North Alabama Leaders
- Mervin James is at the top of the Lions scoring leaderboard with 13.5 points per game. He also pulls down 6.7 rebounds and averages 0.9 assists per game.
- Emanuel Littles is at the top of the Lions rebounding leaderboard with 9.6 rebounds per game, and C.J. Brim leads the squad in assists with 2.6 per outing.
- Jamari Blackmon paces his teammates on the Lions with 1.9 made threes per game.
- Littles (0.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for North Alabama while Isaac Chatman (0.7 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED