The Lipscomb Bisons (15-10) are 6-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the North Alabama Lions (10-10) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Flowers Hall. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 139.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|North Alabama (+6)||Under (139)||Lipscomb 71 North Alabama 68|
- In 15 of 25 outings (60%) this year, the Bisons and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 139 points.
- North Alabama and its opponents have combined to score at least 139 points in 55% of their matchups this year (11 of 20 chances).
- These teams average a combined 144 points per game, five more points than the over/under of 139 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.9 less points per game (137.1) than this matchup’s total of 139 points.
- The average point total in Bisons games this season is one more point than the total of 139 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Lions this year is 2.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Lipscomb Betting Information
- The Bisons have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting an 8-12 record.
- The Bisons have posted a losing record of 3-6 against the spread when the spread is -6 or bigger.
- In 12 of 20 (60%) contests this season, Lipscomb and its opponents have hit the total.
North Alabama Betting Information
- The Lions have a losing record against the spread, going 5-11 ATS (covering just 31.2% of the time).
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Lions have a record ATS of 0-1.
- The Lions and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 6 of 16 (37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||North Alabama||-3||141.5||-159||+129||Regular Season||73-71 LIPSC|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-69 NAL|
|3/1/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-75 LIPSC|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||102-80 LIPSC|
- Ahsan Asadullah leads the Bisons in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 14.4 points, pulling down 7.8 rebounds and distributing 3.6 assists per game.
- Greg Jones leads the Bisons in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 threes per game.
- Romeao Ferguson is Lipscomb’s leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.4 steals and 0.6 blocks per game.
North Alabama Leaders
- Mervin James racks up 13.5 points per game and is the top scorer for the Lions.
- The North Alabama leaders in rebounding and assists are Emanuel Littles with 9.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.3 points and 1.1 assists per game) and C.J. Brim with 2.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.7 points and 3.3 rebounds per game).
- Jamari Blackmon’s 1.9 made threes per game lead the Lions.
- North Alabama’s leader in steals is Littles (0.9 per game), and its leader in blocks is Isaac Chatman (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED