The Lipscomb Bisons (6-5) will attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they host the North Florida Ospreys (2-8) on Friday, January 15, 2021 at Allen Arena as 6-point favorites. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 143 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 54.5% of their games this season (six of 11 chances), the Bisons and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 143 points.
- In five of 10 outings (50%) this season, North Florida has combined with its opponents to score more than 143 points.
- These two teams average a combined 138.8 points per game, 4.2 less points than the over/under of 143 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 148 points per game, five more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Bisons average point total in matchups this season is 141.5, 1.5 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Ospreys this season is 2.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Lipscomb Betting Information
- Lipscomb has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 1-6 record.
- The Bisons have struggled to cover, going just 0-2 ATS when favored by at least 6 points.
- More often than not, Lipscomb and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 4 of 7 chances this season.
North Florida Betting Information
- The Ospreys have a 5-3 record against the spread, covering in 62.5% of their contests.
- In most of Ospreys games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 8 games, 25%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||North Florida||-8||156||-374||+285||Conference Tournament||73-71 LIPSC|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-74 NFL|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-73 LIPSC|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-55 LIPSC|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-66 LIPSC|
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Bisons is Ahsan Asadullah, who pulls down 7.9 boards and administers 3.8 assists per game to go with a 12.6 PPG scoring average.
- KJ Johnson leads Lipscomb in scoring, averaging 14.5 per game to go with 3.0 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Greg Jones leads the Bisons in three-point shooting with an average of 2.5 made threes per game.
- Romeao Ferguson and Asadullah lead the Bisons on the defensive end, with Ferguson leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Asadullah in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
North Florida Leaders
- Carter Hendricksen is the top scorer for the Ospreys with 17.4 points per game. He also adds 5.6 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game to his stats.
- The Ospreys’ leader in rebounds is Josh Endicott with 7.5 per outing, and their leader in assists is Emmanuel Adedoyin with 4.6 per game.
- Hendricksen provides the most three-point shooting production for the Ospreys. He makes 4.6 threes per game.
- The Ospreys’ leader in steals is Hendricksen with 1.0 per game, and Jonathan Aybar is their leader in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found