The Lipscomb Bisons (9-7) hit the road in ASUN play against the Stetson Hatters (5-9) on Friday, February 5, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Bisons are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total is 138 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Stetson (+1.5)||Over (138)||Stetson 70 Lipscomb 69|
- In 10 of 16 games (62.5%) this season, the Bisons and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- Stetson has played in seven games this season (out of 14 total matchups — 50% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 138 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.9 more points per game (141.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 136.9 points per game, 1.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The Bisons average point total in outings this year is 142, four points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Hatters this year is 1.1 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Lipscomb Betting Information
- The Bisons have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, putting up a 3-8 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Bisons have struggled to a 2-5 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, Lipscomb and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 6 of 11 chances this season.
Stetson Betting Information
- Stetson’s record against the spread is 5-5.
- In the majority of Hatters games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 10 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||55-53 STETSN|
|1/2/2020||Lipscomb||-5||139.5||-225||+180||Regular Season||66-63 LIPSC|
|1/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-65 LIPSC|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||95-71 LIPSC|
- Ahsan Asadullah leads the Bisons in rebounds and assists. Asadullah averages 12.9 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game.
- Romeao Ferguson is Lipscomb’s leading scorer, tallying 13.5 per game while tacking on 4.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Greg Jones contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bisons. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- Ferguson is the Bisons leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Asadullah leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
- Rob Perry sits at the top of the Hatters scoring leaderboard with 14.5 points per game. He also grabs 4.6 rebounds and racks up 2.8 assists per game.
- Mahamadou Diawara has a stat line of 5.9 rebounds, 9.5 points and 0.3 assists per game for Stetson to take the top rebound spot on the team. Stephan D. Swenson has the top spot for assists with 3.3 per game, adding 3.0 points and 2.0 rebounds per matchup.
- Chase Johnston contributes the bulk of the Hatters’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 3.0 threes per game to lead the squad.
- The Hatters’ leader in steals is Christiaan Jones with 1.7 per game, and Diawara is their leader in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends