Cedric Russell leads the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (15-7) into a matchup against the Little Rock Trojans (10-13) after scoring 26 points in a 76-74 win over UT Arlington. The Ragin’ Cajuns are 2-point underdogs in the matchup on Friday, February 26, 2021, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Louisiana (+2)||Under (145.5)||Louisiana 72 Little Rock 71|
- The Trojans and their opponents have combined to score more than 145.5 points in 26.1% of their games this season (six of 23 opportunities).
- Louisiana and its opponents have added up to score at least 145.5 points in 59.1% of their games this year (13 of 22 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 0.8 less points per game (144.7) than this game’s total of 145.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 142.3 points per game, 3.2 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average total the Trojans have had set in matchups this season is 7.0 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Ragin’ Cajuns this season is 3.0 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Little Rock Betting Information
- Little Rock has struggled against the spread, going 6-16 on the year.
- The Trojans have struggled to cover, going just 2-10 ATS when favored by at least 2 points.
- The Trojans have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 9 of 22 contests this season, a rate of 40.9%
Louisiana Betting Information
- Louisiana has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 8-9-1 ATS.
- When they play as at least 2-point underdogs, the Ragin’ Cajuns have a record ATS of 3-7-1.
- In the majority of Louisiana’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 18 games, 50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Little Rock||-1.5||146.5||-130||+110||Regular Season||78-76 ARLR|
|2/29/2020||Little Rock||-9.5||148.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-69 ARLR|
|12/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-66 ARLR|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-72 LOULAF|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-61 LOULAF|
Little Rock Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Trojans this season is Nikola Maric, who averages 14.5 points, 6.0 rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game.
- Ruot Monyyong is the Trojans leading rebounder, pulling down 10.9 per game, while Markquis Nowell is their best passer, averaging 6.0 assists in each contest.
- Nowell connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Trojans, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.2 per outing.
- Nowell is Little Rock’s leader in steals, averaging 2.3 steals per game, while Monyyong leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
- Russell is at the top of the Ragin’ Cajuns scoring leaderboard with 18.1 points per game. He also pulls down 3.4 rebounds and racks up 1.3 assists per game.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns’ leader in rebounds is Theo Akwuba with 9.1 per outing, and their leader in assists is Brayan Au with 3.7 per game.
- Russell’s 3.0 made threes per game lead the Ragin’ Cajuns.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns’ leader in steals is Mylik Wilson with 2.1 per game, and Akwuba is their leader in blocks with 2.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED