The Texas State Bobcats (6-3) are 5.5-point underdogs as they try to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Little Rock Trojans (6-3) on Friday, January 15, 2021 at Jack Stephens Center. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 133.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Little Rock (-5.5)||Over (133.5)||Little Rock 76 Texas State 66|
- In eight of nine opportunities (88.9%) this season, the Trojans and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 133.5 points.
- Texas State and its opponents have combined to score more than 133.5 points in five of nine opportunities (55.6%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 9.1 more points per game (142.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 134.8 points per game, 1.3 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Trojans have had set in matchups this season is 14.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Bobcats games this season is 3.9 fewer points than the point total of 133.5 in this outing.
Little Rock Betting Information
- Little Rock has struggled against the spread, going 3-5 on the year.
- The Trojans have struggled to cover, going just 0-2 ATS when favored by at least 5.5 points.
- The Trojans have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 2 times in 8 games this season.
Texas State Betting Information
- Texas State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 1-6 ATS.
- The Bobcats have not fared well as a 5.5-point underdog, going 1-4 against the spread when they are at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- In 3 out Texas State’s 7 games this season, (42.9%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Texas State||-3.5||137||-172||+142||Regular Season||74-66 TXST|
|1/2/2020||Texas State||-1||123.5||-120||+100||Regular Season||72-68 ARLR|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-60 TXST|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-62 TXST|
Little Rock Leaders
- The Trojans leader in points and assists is Markquis Nowell, who puts up 15.1 points per game to go with 7.7 assists.
- Little Rock’s best rebounder is Ruot Monyyong, who averages 10.3 boards per game in addition to his 13.6 PPG average.
- Nowell leads the Trojans in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Nowell is the Trojans leader in steals, averaging 2.6 steals per game, while Monyyong leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
Texas State Leaders
- Mason Harrell is at the top of the Bobcats scoring leaderboard with 13.4 points per game. He also grabs 3.2 rebounds and dishes out 2.8 assists per game.
- The Texas State leaders in rebounding and assists are Isiah Small with 6.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.5 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Marlin Davis with 4.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 4.3 points and 3.3 rebounds per game).
- Caleb Asberry is reliable from three-point range and leads the Bobcats with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Davis (1.7 steals per game) and Small (1.5 blocks per game) pace the Bobcats in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found