The UL Monroe Warhawks (2-10) will try to stop an eight-game losing streak when they visit the Little Rock Trojans (7-6) on Friday, January 29, 2021 at Jack Stephens Center as heavy, 10.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under for the matchup is set at 135.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Little Rock (-10.5)||Over (135)||Little Rock 76 UL Monroe 64|
- The Trojans and their opponents have put up at least 135 points — this matchup’s over/under — in eight of 13 outings (61.5%) this season.
- In six of 12 opportunities (50%) this year, UL Monroe has combined with its opponents to score at least 135 points.
- These two teams average a combined 135.8 points per game, 0.8 more points than the over/under of 135 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.3 more points per game (140.3) than this game’s total of 135 points.
- The Trojans average point total in matchups this season is 140.6, 5.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Warhawks games this year is 0.5 more points than the point total of 135 in this outing.
Little Rock Betting Information
- The Trojans have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, putting up a 4-8 record.
- The Trojans have struggled to cover, going just 0-2 ATS when favored by at least 10.5 points.
- Little Rock and its opponents have combined to cover the point total in 6 of 12 games this year (50%).
UL Monroe Betting Information
- UL Monroe has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 4-6-1 ATS.
- In most of Warhawks games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 11 games, 54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Little Rock||-10.5||133.5||-681||+474||Regular Season||79-63 ARLR|
|12/19/2019||Little Rock||-3.5||128.5||-180||+151||Regular Season||73-72 ARLR|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-62 LAMON|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||97-84 LAMON|
Little Rock Leaders
- The Trojans scoring leader is Nikola Maric, who averages 14.6 per contest to go with 6.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Ruot Monyyong is the Trojans leading rebounder, pulling down 11.1 per game, while Markquis Nowell is their best passer, averaging 6.7 assists in each contest.
- Nowell’s 2.3 made threes per game lead the Trojans.
- Nowell is Little Rock’s leader in steals, averaging 2.3 steals per game, while Monyyong leads them in blocks with 1.9 per contest.
UL Monroe Leaders
- Russell Harrison holds the top spot on the Warhawks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.7 points and 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Elijah Gonzales’ assist statline paces UL Monroe; he dishes out 3.5 assists per game.
- Harrison is the most prolific from deep for the Warhawks, hitting 2.1 threes per game.
- The Warhawks’ leader in steals is Gonzales with 2.2 per game, and Chris Efretuei is their leader in blocks with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends