The Little Rock Trojans (9-10) are favored (-4) to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the UL Monroe Warhawks (3-15) at 5:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 21, 2021 at Fant-Ewing Coliseum. The matchup has a point total of 130.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UL Monroe (+4)||Over (130.5)||Little Rock 70 UL Monroe 66|
- The Trojans and their opponents have put up more than 130.5 points in 57.9% of their outings this season (11 of 19 opportunities).
- UL Monroe and its opponents have combined to score at least 130.5 points in 50% of their games this season (nine of 18 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 131.5 points per game, 1.0 more point than the over/under of 130.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 137.5 points per game, 7.0 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Trojans average point total in matchups this year is 136.1, 5.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Warhawks games this season have averaged a total of 133.1 points, 2.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Little Rock Betting Information
- The Trojans have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 5-13 record.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Trojans have struggled to a 1-6 record ATS this season.
- The Trojans have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 7 of 18 games (38.9%).
UL Monroe Betting Information
- UL Monroe has covered the spread in half of its outings, going 8-8-1 ATS.
- The Warhawks have not fared well as a 4-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 4-point underdogs.
- In most of Warhawks games this season, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 17 games, 41.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Little Rock||-11.5||135.5||-714||+500||Regular Season||65-49 ARLR|
|1/29/2021||Little Rock||-12.5||135.5||-953||+620||Regular Season||66-62 ARLR|
|2/27/2020||Little Rock||-10.5||133.5||-681||+474||Regular Season||79-63 ARLR|
|12/19/2019||Little Rock||-3.5||128.5||-180||+151||Regular Season||73-72 ARLR|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-62 LAMON|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||97-84 LAMON|
Little Rock Leaders
- The Trojans scoring leader is Nikola Maric, who averages 14.3 per contest to go with 5.9 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Ruot Monyyong leads Little Rock in rebounding, averaging 10.8 per game, while Markquis Nowell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 6.0 in each contest.
- Nowell contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Trojans. He makes 2.2 threes per game.
- Nowell and Monyyong lead Little Rock on the defensive end, with Nowell leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and Monyyong in blocks averaging 1.8 per contest.
UL Monroe Leaders
- Russell Harrison averages 13.8 points and 5.8 rebounds per game for the Warhawks, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- The Warhawks’ leading assist machine is Elijah Gonzales with a stat line of 3.5 assists, 6.8 points, and 1.7 rebounds per game.
- Harrison leads the Warhawks in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- UL Monroe’s leader in steals is Gonzales (2.0 per game), and its leader in blocks is Chris Efretuei (1.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED