A pair of sliding teams hit the court when the Long Beach State Beach (2-7) host the Cal Poly Mustangs (3-13) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Mustangs are 8-point underdogs as they look to halt a four-game losing streak against the Beach, who have lost four straight. The matchup has an over/under of 142.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Long Beach State||-8||-110||-110||142||-113||-109||-373||288|
|Cal Poly (+8)||Over (142)||Long Beach State 76 Cal Poly 69|
- In 88.9% of their opportunities this year (eight of nine chances), the Beach and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 142 points.
- Cal Poly and its opponents have combined to score more than 142 points in seven of 16 games (43.8%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 133 points per game, nine fewer points than the total of 142 set for this game.
- The Beach and the Mustangs have seen their opponents average a combined 13.3 more points per game than the over/under of 142 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Beach have had set in matchups this year is 13.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Mustangs games this year is 9.6 fewer points than the point total of 142 for this outing.
Long Beach State Betting Information
- Long Beach State been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, earning a 4-4 record.
- In 6 of 8 (75%) contests this season, Long Beach State and its opponents have hit the total.
Cal Poly Betting Information
- Cal Poly has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 4-9 ATS.
- Cal Poly has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 23.1% of matchups this season (3 out of 13 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Long Beach State||-5.5||134||-245||+196||Regular Season||80-73 LBST|
|2/5/2020||Long Beach State||-0.5||142||-114||-109||Regular Season||92-75 CALPOL|
Long Beach State Leaders
- The Beach leader in points and assists is Isaiah Washington, who scores 16.4 points per game along with 4.1 assists.
- Romelle Mansel is the Beach best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.2 boards in each contest while scoring 4.0 points per game.
- Jadon Jones connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Beach, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.7 per game.
- Michael Carter III and Trever Irish lead Long Beach State on the defensive end, with Carter leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Irish in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Cal Poly Leaders
- Alimamy Koroma averages 12.6 points per game and is the top scorer for the Mustangs.
- Dyson Koehler has a stat line of 5.3 rebounds, 3.7 points and 0.3 assists per game for Cal Poly to take the top rebound spot on the team. Keith Smith has the top spot for assists with 3.7 per game, adding 5.6 points and 2.7 rebounds per matchup.
- Mark Crowe’s 2.1 made threes per game lead the Mustangs.
- The Mustangs’ leader in steals is Smith with 1.4 per game, and Koroma is their leader in blocks with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview