The Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (4-11) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Long Island Sharks (5-7) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at Steinberg Wellness Center as 9.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|LIU (-9.5)||Under (146)||LIU 77 Cent. Conn. St. 67|
- The Sharks and their opponents have combined to put up more than 146 points in 50% of their outings this season (six of 12 opportunities).
- Cent. Conn. St. and its opponents have combined to score at least 146 points in six of 15 opportunities (40%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 5.9 less points per game (140.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 146 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 148.3 points per game, 2.3 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Sharks have had set in matchups this year is 146, the same as this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Blue Devils this season is 3.6 points less than this game’s over/under.
LIU Betting Information
- The Sharks have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 4-7 record.
- LIU and its opponents have converted the over just 5 times in 11 (45.5%) games this season.
Cent. Conn. St. Betting Information
- The Blue Devils have a 5-8 record against the spread, covering in just 38.5% of their outings.
- Cent. Conn. St. and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 5 of 13 (38.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||LIU||-8||145.5||-390||+285||Regular Season||90-74 LIUB|
|1/9/2020||LIU||-14.5||151.5||-1667||+850||Regular Season||90-78 LIUB|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-55 LIUB|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-71 LIUB|
- The Sharks scoring leader is Ty Flowers, who averages 16.9 per contest to go with 7.7 rebounds and 3.4 assists.
- Eral Penn is the Sharks leading rebounder, pulling down 10.4 per game, while Jermaine Jackson Jr. is their best passer, averaging 3.5 assists in each contest.
- Jackson’s 2.3 threes per game leads the Sharks.
- The LIU leader in both steals and blocks is Penn, who averages 2.0 takeaways and 1.7 rejections per game.
Cent. Conn. St. Leaders
- Greg Outlaw averages 10.9 points and 4.8 rebounds per game for the Blue Devils, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- The Blue Devils’ top assist machine is Nigel Scantlebury with a stat line of 3.8 assists, 8.2 points, and 2.5 rebounds per game.
- Tre Mitchell leads his teammates on the Blue Devils with 1.8 made threes per outing.
- The Blue Devils’ leader in steals is Outlaw with 1.3 per game, and Karrington Wallace is their leader in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview