The Long Island Sharks (4-3) are at home in NEC action against the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (4-9) on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Sharks are favored by 7.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under in the matchup is set at 158.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|LIU (-7.5)||Under (158)||LIU 80 Fairleigh Dickinson 72|
- In 28.6% of their games this season (two of seven chances), the Sharks and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 158 points.
- In six of 13 games (46.2%) this year, Fairleigh Dickinson and its opponents have combined to score more than 158 points.
- The Sharks and the Knights combine to average 5.8 fewer points per game than the total of 158 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 154.5 points per game, 3.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The average point total in Sharks games this year is 8.1 less points than the over/under of 158 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Knights this season is 1.2 points lower than this game’s over/under.
LIU Betting Information
- The Sharks have gone 3-3 against the spread this season.
- The Sharks and their opponents have gone over the total in 4 of 6 games (66.7%) this season.
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Information
- Fairleigh Dickinson has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 6-7 ATS.
- When they play as at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Knights have a record ATS of 1-1.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 69.2% of matchups this year (9 out of 13 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Conference Tournament||73-72 LIUB|
|2/21/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-81 LIUB|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-70 LIUB|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-77 FDU|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-77 LIUB|
- The Sharks scoring leader is Ty Flowers, who averages 17.4 per contest to go with 7.2 rebounds and 3.0 assists.
- Eral Penn is LIU’s leading rebounder, pulling down 9.6 per game, while Virshon Cotton is its best passer, distributing 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Jermaine Jackson Jr. leads the Sharks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Flowers is LIU’s leader in steals, averaging 2.2 steals per game, while Penn leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
Fairleigh Dickinson Leaders
- Elyjah Williams racks up 6.8 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game, placing him atop the Knights’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Jahlil Jenkins’ stat line of 16.6 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game put him atop the Knights scoring leaderboard.
- Brandon Rush’s 2.6 made threes per game lead the Knights.
- The Knights’ leader in steals is Brandon Powell with 1.8 per game, and Williams is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED