The Campbell Fighting Camels (4-3) are 1-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Longwood Lancers (2-7) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Willett Hall. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Longwood (-1)||Over (136.5)||Longwood 72 Campbell 70|
- The Lancers and their opponents have scored no less than 136.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of nine opportunities (44.4%) this season.
- Campbell and its opponents have combined to score at least 136.5 points in four of seven games (57.1%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 142.9 points per game, 6.4 more points than the over/under of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- The Lancers and the Fighting Camels have seen their opponents average a combined 6.7 more points per game than the point total of 136.5 set in this outing.
- The Lancers average point total in outings this season is 138.2, 1.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Fighting Camels this year is 11.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Longwood Betting Information
- The Lancers have been an even bet against the spread this season at 4-4.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Lancers have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- Longwood and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the over in 4 of 8 games this season (50%).
Campbell Betting Information
- Campbell has a 3-2 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their outings.
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Fighting Camels have a record ATS of 1-0.
- The Fighting Camels and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 2 of 5 (40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2020||Longwood||-1.5||134.5||-125||+102||Regular Season||57-56 LONGWD|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-58 CAMP|
- Justin Hill leads the Lancers in rebounds and assists. Hill averages 10.3 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 3.8 assists per game.
- Juan Munoz is Longwood’s leading scorer, averaging 12.2 per game while tacking on 3.3 rebounds and 3.0 assists.
- Munoz leads the Lancers in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Munoz and Zac Watson lead the Lancers on the defensive end, with Munoz leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Watson in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
- Cedric Henderson Jr. has the top spot on the Fighting Camels leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.2 points and 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Campbell’s assist leader is Jesus Carralero with 3.8 per game. He also averages 8.8 points per game and tacks on 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Whitfield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Fighting Camels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.6 per game.
- Henderson’s steals (1.3 steals per game) and blocks (1.2 blocks per game) lead Campbell defensively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found