The Longwood Lancers (9-11) are 3-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (2-12) on Thursday, February 18, 2021 at CSU Field House. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 131.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Longwood (-3)||Over (131)||Longwood 70 Charleston Southern 66|
- The Lancers and their opponents have combined to record more than 131 points in 55% of their outings this season (11 of 20 opportunities).
- Charleston Southern and its opponents have added up to score more than 131 points in 78.6% of their games this year (11 of 14 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 130.6 points per game, 0.4 fewer points than the total of 131 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.9 more points per game (140.9) than this game’s total of 131 points.
- The Lancers average point total in outings this season is 132.3, 1.3 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Buccaneers this year is 8.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Longwood Betting Information
- Longwood has been good against the spread, going 12-7 this season.
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Lancers have struggled to a 1-2 record ATS this season.
- Longwood has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 7 times in 19 contests (36.8%).
Charleston Southern Betting Information
- Charleston Southern’s record against the spread is 6-6.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Buccaneers have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- Charleston Southern has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this year (8 out of 12 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||Longwood||-1||136.5||-116||-106||Regular Season||71-63 LONGWD|
|1/8/2020||Charleston Southern||-5.5||140.5||-245||+195||Regular Season||74-56 LONGWD|
- The scoring leader for the Lancers this season is Juan Munoz, who averages 12.3 points, 3.0 rebounds, and 3.0 assists per game.
- Zac Watson leads Longwood in rebounding, averaging 4.5 per game, while Justin Hill leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.2 in each contest.
- Munoz makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lancers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
- Munoz is the Lancers leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Watson leads them in blocks with 0.5 per contest.
Charleston Southern Leaders
- Phlandrous Fleming Jr. records 19.6 points and 6.7 rebounds per game for the Buccaneers, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Emorie Knox dishes out 2.5 assists per game, the most assists on the Buccaneers.
- Fleming hits 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Buccaneers.
- Charleston Southern’s leader in steals and blocks is Fleming with 1.9 steals and 1.0 block per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends