The Longwood Lancers (8-11) host the Hampton Pirates (6-7) after winning five home games in a row. The Lancers are favored by 6 points in the contest, which starts at 6:00 PM ET on Monday, February 15, 2021. The over/under in the matchup is set at 135.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In six of 19 games (31.6%) this year, the Lancers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 135 points.
- Hampton has played in 10 games this year (out of 13 total matchups — 76.9% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 135 points.
- These two teams average a combined 134.9 points per game, 0.1 less points than the over/under of 135 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 141.1 points per game, 6.1 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Lancers games this season is 3.9 less points than the over/under of 135 in this matchup.
- The average total in Pirates games this season is 10 more points than the point total of 135 in this outing.
Longwood Betting Information
- The Lancers have been solid against the spread this season, earning an 11-7 record.
- The Lancers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 6 of 18 games (33.3%).
Hampton Betting Information
- Hampton has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 6-7 ATS.
- Hampton and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 6 of 13 (46.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Longwood||-1||150.5||-119||-105||Conference Tournament||78-53 HAMPTON|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-68 LONGWD|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-80 HAMPTON|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-66 HAMPTON|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||96-83 HAMPTON|
- The Lancers scoring leader is Juan Munoz, who averages 12.0 per contest to go with 2.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Longwood’s leading rebounder is Zac Watson averaging 4.5 boards per game and its best passer is Justin Hill and his 3.1 assists per game.
- The Lancers get the most three-point shooting production out of Munoz, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
- Munoz and Watson lead the Lancers on the defensive end, with Munoz leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Watson in blocks averaging 0.4 per contest.
- The Pirates’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Davion Warren with 21.8 points and 6.7 rebounds per game.
- Russell Dean’s assist statline paces Hampton; he dishes out 6.2 assists per game.
- Chris Shelton makes 3.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Pirates.
- Warren (2.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Hampton while Dajour Dickens (3.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends