The Hampton Pirates (6-10) are 9-point underdogs as they attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Longwood Lancers (11-11) on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at Willett Hall. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Hampton (+9)||Under (138.5)||Longwood 73 Hampton 65|
- The Lancers and their opponents have put up more than 138.5 points in 27.3% of their games this season (six of 22 opportunities).
- In 11 of 16 outings (68.8%) this year, Hampton has combined with its opponents to score more than 138.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.3 less points per game (135.2) than this matchup’s total of 138.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 141.2 points per game, 2.7 more than the point total for this game.
- The average point total for Lancers games this season is 6.7 fewer points than the over/under of 138.5 in this matchup.
- Pirates games this year have averaged an over/under of 144.7 points, 6.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Longwood Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Lancers have covered 14 times in 21 contests.
- Longwood and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 7 of 21 games this season (33.3%).
Hampton Betting Information
- Hampton has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 6-10 ATS.
- In 8 out of Pirates 16 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2021||Longwood||-4||139.5||-186||+152||Regular Season||83-73 LONGWD|
|3/5/2020||Longwood||-1||150.5||-119||-105||Conference Tournament||78-53 HAMPTON|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-68 LONGWD|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-80 HAMPTON|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-66 HAMPTON|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||96-83 HAMPTON|
- The scoring leader for the Lancers this season is Juan Munoz, who averages 12.6 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 2.9 assists per game.
- Zac Watson leads Longwood in rebounding, averaging 4.6 per game, while Justin Hill leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.2 in each contest.
- Munoz paces his teammates on the Lancers with 2.4 made threes per contest.
- Munoz and Watson lead Longwood on the defensive end, with Munoz leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Watson in blocks averaging 0.5 per contest.
- Davion Warren scores 21.3 points per game and is the top scorer for the Pirates.
- Dajour Dickens puts up a stat line of 6.7 rebounds, 7.0 points and 0.5 assists per game for Hampton to take the top rebound spot on the team. Russell Dean has the top spot for assists with 6.0 per game, adding 10.8 points and 4.7 rebounds per outing.
- Chris Shelton contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Pirates. He makes 2.8 threes per game.
- Warren (1.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Hampton while Dickens (3.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED