The Longwood Lancers (3-10) are at home in Big South play against the High Point Panthers (2-5) on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The Lancers are 1-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is set at 132.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|High Point (+1)||Over (132.5)||Longwood 70 High Point 69|
- The Lancers and their opponents have combined to score more than 132.5 points in 53.8% of their games this year (seven of 13 opportunities).
- High Point has played in six games this season (out of seven total matchups — 85.7% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 132.5 points.
- The Lancers and the Panthers combine to average 7.5 more points per game than the over/under of 132.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 14.7 more points per game (147.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- The average total the Lancers have had set in games this year is 3.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Panthers games this year have averaged an over/under of 151.3 points, 18.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Longwood Betting Information
- The Lancers have been an even bet against the spread this season at 6-6.
- The Lancers have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -1 or higher.
- The Lancers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 5 of 12 games (41.7%).
High Point Betting Information
- High Point has a winning record against the spread, going 4-2 ATS (covering 66.7% of the time).
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Panthers have a record ATS of 1-0.
- High Point has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this year (4 out of 6 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||57-54 LONGWD|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-62 LONGWD|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-59 LONGWD|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||55-51 LONGWD|
- The Lancers leader in rebounds and assist is Justin Hill, who pulls down 4.9 rebounds and gives out 3.3 assists per game along with scoring 10.7 points per contest.
- Juan Munoz is Longwood’s leading scorer, tallying 12.4 per game while tacking on 3.2 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Munoz makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Lancers, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.1 per game.
- Munoz and Zac Watson lead Longwood on the defensive end, with Munoz leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Watson in blocks averaging 0.5 per contest.
High Point Leaders
- The Panthers’ John-Michael Wright puts up enough points (18.9 per game) and assists (3.9 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Lydell Elmore’s stat line of 5.9 rebounds, 11.6 points and 1.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the High Point rebounding leaderboard.
- Wright hits 2.0 three-pointers per game, the most on the Panthers.
- High Point’s leader in steals is Ahmil Flowers with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Caden Sanchez with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends