The Longwood Lancers (5-10) are just 2-point favorites as they try to end a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the Presbyterian Blue Hose (4-7) on Friday, January 29, 2021 at Ross E. Templeton P.E. Center. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is 125.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Longwood (-2)||Over (125.5)||Longwood 68 Presbyterian 66|
- In 66.7% of their opportunities this year (10 of 15 chances), the Lancers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 125.5 points.
- In eight of 11 opportunities (72.7%) this year, Presbyterian has combined with its opponents to score at least 125.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 128.9 points per game, 3.4 more points than the over/under of 125.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 133.9 points per game, 8.4 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total in Lancers games this year is 8.9 more points than the total of 125.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Blue Hose games this season is 3.0 more points than the point total of 125.5 in this outing.
Longwood Betting Information
- The Lancers have been solid against the spread this season, earning an 8-6 record.
- The Lancers have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 2 points.
- The Lancers have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 5 of 14 contests this season, a rate of 35.7%
Presbyterian Betting Information
- Presbyterian has a winning record against the spread, going 5-4 ATS (covering 55.6% of the time).
- The Blue Hose have not fared well as a 2-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 2-point underdogs.
- In most of Blue Hose games this season, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 9 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Longwood||-1||135||-116||-106||Regular Season||58-55 LONGWD|
|1/16/2020||Longwood||-4.5||136.5||-205||+165||Regular Season||74-67 PRESB|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-64 PRESB|
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Lancers is Justin Hill, who pulls down 4.9 boards and administers 3.2 assists per game to go with a 11.4 PPG scoring average.
- Juan Munoz is the Lancers scoring leader, averaging 13.0 points per game. He adds 2.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists per contest.
- Munoz leads the Lancers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.4 made threes per game.
- Munoz and Zac Watson lead Longwood on the defensive end, with Munoz leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Watson in blocks averaging 0.4 per contest.
- Rayshon Harrison is at the top of the Blue Hose scoring leaderboard with 14.6 points per game. He also grabs 5.4 rebounds and dishes out 2.0 assists per game.
- Presbyterian’s leader in rebounds is Brandon Younger with 5.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Trevon Reddish with 2.8 per game.
- Harrison is reliable from deep and leads the Blue Hose with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Harrison (1.6 steals per game) is the steal leader for Presbyterian while Owen McCormack (0.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Georgia Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Wagner Seahawks vs. Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Lafayette Leopards vs. Bucknell Bison: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- UMBC Retrievers vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- East Tennessee State Buccaneers vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends