The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (11-3) will look to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the Arkansas State Red Wolves (6-7) on Friday, February 5, 2021 at First National Bank Arena as 3.5-point favorites. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total for the matchup is set at 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Louisiana (-3.5)||Under (144.5)||Louisiana 74 Arkansas State 69|
- The Ragin’ Cajuns and their opponents have combined to score more than 144.5 points in 57.1% of their outings this year (eight of 14 opportunities).
- Arkansas State and its opponents have combined to score at least 144.5 points in 61.5% of their matchups this year (eight of 13 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 151.3 points per game, 6.8 more points than the over/under of 144.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 141.4 points per game, 3.1 less than the point total for this matchup.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns average point total in outings this year is 146.9, 2.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- Red Wolves games this season have averaged a total of 145.7 points, 1.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Louisiana Betting Information
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 5-4-1 record.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have posted a losing record of 1-2-1 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or higher.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 4 of 10 contests this season, a rate of 40%
Arkansas State Betting Information
- The Red Wolves have a losing record against the spread, going 4-5-1 ATS (covering only 40% of the time).
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Red Wolves have a record ATS of 0-1.
- The Red Wolves and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 5 of 10 (50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Louisiana||-10||146.5||-590||+410||Regular Season||77-74 LOULAF|
|1/22/2021||Louisiana||-9.5||149||-500||+360||Regular Season||81-68 LOULAF|
|3/7/2020||Louisiana||-3.5||149||-180||+150||Conference Tournament||73-66 LOULAF|
|2/26/2020||Louisiana||-3.5||150.5||-165||+140||Regular Season||77-74 LOULAF|
|12/18/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-67 ARKST|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-87 LOULAF|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-83 ARKST|
- The Ragin’ Cajuns scoring leader is Cedric Russell, who averages 17.9 per contest to go with 3.6 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Theo Akwuba is the Ragin’ Cajuns leading rebounder, grabbing 9.6 per game, while Brayan Au is their best passer, averaging 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Russell’s 2.8 made threes per game lead the Ragin’ Cajuns.
- The Louisiana steals leader is Mylik Wilson, who averages 2.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Akwuba, who compiles 3.1 rejections per contest.
Arkansas State Leaders
- The Red Wolves’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Norchad Omier with 13.2 points and 12.3 rebounds per game.
- Marquis Eaton’s assist statline paces Arkansas State; he racks up 4.3 assists per game.
- Malcolm Farrington leads his teammates on the Red Wolves with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Omier’s steals (1.1 steals per game) and blocks (1.4 blocks per game) pace Arkansas State defensively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends