The UL Monroe Warhawks (2-14) are 9.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a 12-game losing streak when they visit the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (11-5) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Cajundome. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total is set at 136.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Louisiana (-9.5)||Over (136.5)||Louisiana 75 UL Monroe 64|
- In 11 of 16 opportunities (68.8%) this year, the Ragin’ Cajuns and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- UL Monroe has combined with its opponents to score at least 136.5 points in six of 16 games (37.5%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 138.2 points per game, 1.7 more points than the total of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.4 more points per game (142.9) than this game’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns average point total in outings this season is 149.9, 13.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Warhawks this year is 5.4 points less than this game’s over/under.
Louisiana Betting Information
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 5-6-1 record.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have posted a losing record of 1-2-1 against the spread when the spread is -9.5 or bigger.
- More often than not, Louisiana and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 6 of 12 chances this season.
UL Monroe Betting Information
- UL Monroe has an even record against the spread, going 7-7-1 ATS.
- UL Monroe and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 6 of 15 (40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Louisiana||-1.5||136||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-77 LAMON|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-60 LOULAF|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-76 LOULAF|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||99-95 LAMON|
- The scoring leader for the Ragin’ Cajuns this season is Cedric Russell, who averages 18.6 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 1.3 assists per game.
- Theo Akwuba is Louisiana’s leading rebounder, pulling down 9.2 per game, while Brayan Au is its best passer, distributing 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Russell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Ragin’ Cajuns, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.0 per contest.
- Mylik Wilson is the Ragin’ Cajuns leader in steals, averaging 2.3 steals per game, while Akwuba leads them in blocks with 2.9 per contest.
UL Monroe Leaders
- The Warhawks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Russell Harrison with 13.5 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Elijah Gonzales dishes out 3.3 assists per game, the most assists on the Warhawks.
- Russell paces his teammates on the Warhawks with 1.9 made threes per contest.
- Gonzales (1.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for UL Monroe while Chris Efretuei (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends