The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (11-6) are 3-point favorites as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the UL Monroe Warhawks (3-14) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Fant-Ewing Coliseum. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total is set at 138 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Louisiana (-3)||Over (138)||Louisiana 72 UL Monroe 68|
- In 12 of 17 games (70.6%) this season, the Ragin’ Cajuns and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- UL Monroe and its opponents have combined to score more than 138 points in seven of 17 games (41.2%) this season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns and the Warhawks combine to average 0.2 more points per game than the over/under of 138 set for this game.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns and the Warhawks have seen their opponents average a combined 4.5 more points per game than the point total of 138 set in this game.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns average point total in matchups this season is 149.2, 11.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Warhawks games this year is 6.5 fewer points than the point total of 138 for this outing.
Louisiana Betting Information
- Louisiana has struggled against the spread, going 5-7-1 on the year.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have struggled to cover, going just 1-5-1 ATS when favored by at least 3 points.
- Louisiana and its foes have combined to reach or surpass the total in 6 of 13 games this season (46.2%).
UL Monroe Betting Information
- UL Monroe has an 8-7-1 record against the spread, covering in 50% of their contests.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Warhawks have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- In the majority of UL Monroe’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 16 games, 37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2021||Louisiana||-9||139||-452||+350||Regular Season||72-66 LAMON|
|2/22/2020||Louisiana||-1.5||136||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-77 LAMON|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-60 LOULAF|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-76 LOULAF|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||99-95 LAMON|
- Cedric Russell leads the Ragin’ Cajuns in scoring, tallying 18.4 points per game to go with 3.5 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Theo Akwuba leads the Ragin’ Cajuns in rebounding, averaging 9.4 per game, while Brayan Au leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- Russell hits more threes per game than any other member of the Ragin’ Cajuns, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per game.
- The Louisiana steals leader is Mylik Wilson, who averages 2.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Akwuba, who compiles 2.8 rejections per contest.
UL Monroe Leaders
- Russell Harrison averages 13.7 points and 5.9 rebounds per game for the Warhawks, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Elijah Gonzales dishes out 3.4 assists per game, the most assists on the Warhawks.
- Russell paces his teammates on the Warhawks with 2.0 made threes per game.
- UL Monroe’s leader in steals is Gonzales with 2.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Chris Efretuei with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends