A game after he scored 20 points in an 88-72 win over UL Monroe, Mylik Wilson leads the Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (12-6) at home against the UT Arlington Mavericks (8-10) on Monday, February 22, 2021. The Ragin’ Cajuns are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 145.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Louisiana (-4.5)||Under (145.5)||Louisiana 75 UT Arlington 69|
- The Ragin’ Cajuns and their opponents have totaled at least 145.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 11 of 18 outings (61.1%) this season.
- UT Arlington has played in seven games this season (out of 18 total matchups — 38.9% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 145.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 144.2 points per game, 1.3 fewer points than the over/under of 145.5 set for this matchup.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns and the Mavericks have seen their opponents average a combined 1.6 less points per game than the point total of 145.5 set in this matchup.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns average point total in outings this year is 149.8, 4.3 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Mavericks games this season is 7.2 fewer points than the point total of 145.5 for this outing.
Louisiana Betting Information
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, putting up a 6-7-1 record.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Ragin’ Cajuns have struggled to a 1-3-1 record ATS this season.
- In 7 of 14 (50%) contests this season, Louisiana and its opponents have hit the total.
UT Arlington Betting Information
- UT Arlington has a losing record against the spread, going 6-11 ATS (covering just 35.3% of the time).
- The Mavericks have not fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 1-3 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- UT Arlington has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 35.3% of matchups this year (6 out of 17 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||UT Arlington||-3||150||-150||+130||Regular Season||68-51 LOULAF|
|1/15/2021||UT Arlington||-3||146.5||-157||+130||Regular Season||91-86 TXA|
|1/30/2020||UT Arlington||-9.5||146||-550||+410||Regular Season||66-65 LOULAF|
|1/16/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-65 TXA|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-64 LOULAF|
- The scoring leader for the Ragin’ Cajuns this season is Cedric Russell, who averages 17.8 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 1.3 assists per game.
- Theo Akwuba leads the Ragin’ Cajuns in rebounding, averaging 9.2 per game, while Brayan Au leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.7 in each contest.
- Russell makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Ragin’ Cajuns, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.9 per game.
- Wilson and Akwuba lead the Ragin’ Cajuns on the defensive end, with Wilson leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Akwuba in blocks averaging 2.8 per contest.
UT Arlington Leaders
- Shahada Wells racks up 16.6 points and tacks on 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Mavericks’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu grabs 5.9 rebounds per game (he also scores 3.0 points per game and adds 0.1 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the UT Arlington rebounding leaderboard.
- Sam Griffin is the top shooter from deep for the Mavericks, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Wells (2.1 steals per game) and Akobundu-Ehiogu (3.4 blocks per game) lead the Mavericks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED