The Southern Miss Golden Eagles (7-9) will try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (13-5) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Thomas Assembly Center as big, 10.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 131.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Louisiana Tech (-10.5)||Over (131.5)||Louisiana Tech 73 Southern Miss 62|
- In 72.2% of their games this year (13 of 18 chances), the Bulldogs and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 131.5 points.
- In nine of 16 games (56.2%) this season, Southern Miss and its opponents have combined to score at least 131.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 139.2 points per game, 7.7 more points than the total of 131.5 set for this matchup.
- The Bulldogs and the Golden Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 0.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 131.5 set in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Bulldogs have had set in games this year is 9.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Golden Eagles games this season is 1.7 fewer points than the point total of 131.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bulldogs average 9.5 more points per game (73.9) than the Golden Eagles give up (64.4).
- Louisiana Tech is 8-0 against the spread and 12-2 overall when scoring more than 64.4 points.
- When Southern Miss gives up more than 73.9 points, it is 1-3 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Golden Eagles average just 1.5 fewer points than the Bulldogs give up to opponents (66.8).
- Southern Miss has gone 4-2 overall and 3-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 66.8 points.
- Louisiana Tech is 4-6 against the spread and 6-4 overall when it allows more than 65.3 points.
- The Bulldogs have totaled 128 more points than their opponents this season (7.1 per game on average), and the Golden Eagles have scored just 14 more points than their opponents (0.9 per game).
Louisiana Tech Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 10-7 record.
- The Bulldogs have posted a winning record of 3-2 against the spread when the spread is -10.5 or higher.
- Louisiana Tech and its opponents have converted the over just 8 times in 17 (47.1%) games this season.
Southern Miss Betting Information
- The Golden Eagles have a winning record against the spread, going 8-6 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- The Golden Eagles and their opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 7 of 14.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2021||Louisiana Tech||-7.5||131.5||-343||+266||Regular Season||76-63 LATECH|
|1/4/2020||Louisiana Tech||-16||136||-2500||+1050||Regular Season||78-50 LATECH|
|12/30/2019||Louisiana Tech||-7.5||136||-342||+263||Regular Season||80-49 LATECH|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-71 SOUMIS|
|12/29/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-56 LATECH|
Louisiana Tech Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bulldogs this season is Kalob Ledoux, who averages 12.1 points, 4.4 rebounds, and 1.0 assist per game.
- Louisiana Tech’s leading rebounder is Kenneth Lofton Jr. averaging 6.7 boards per game and its best passer is Cobe Williams and his 3.1 assists per game.
- Ledoux makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- The Louisiana Tech steals leader is Williams, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Andrew Gordon, who compiles 0.6 rejections per contest.
Southern Miss Leaders
- Tyler Stevenson collects 13.9 points and 7.4 rebounds per game for the Golden Eagles, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- The Golden Eagles’ top assist machine is Tae Hardy with a stat line of 3.1 assists, 10.9 points, and 2.0 rebounds per game.
- LaDavius Draine knocks down 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Eagles.
- Hardy (1.4 steals per game) and DeAndre Pinckney (0.6 blocks per game) pace the Golden Eagles in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED