The UAB Blazers (16-2) are underdogs (+2) as they attempt to continue a six-game winning streak when they visit the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (15-6) at 7:30 PM ET on Friday, February 12, 2021 at Thomas Assembly Center. The over/under is set at 132 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UAB (+2)||Over (132)||UAB 68 Louisiana Tech 67|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have totaled at least 132 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 13 of 21 games (61.9%) this season.
- In 10 of 18 opportunities (55.6%) this season, UAB and its opponents have combined to score more than 132 points.
- These teams average a combined 146 points per game, 14 more points than the over/under of 132 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.3 less points per game (123.7) than this game’s over/under of 132 points.
- The average point total for Bulldogs games this year is 6.2 more points than the over/under of 132 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Blazers this season is 0.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bulldogs record 14.5 more points per game (72.3) than the Blazers allow (57.8).
- Louisiana Tech has an 11-0 record against the spread and a 15-3 record overall when putting up more than 57.8 points.
- When UAB gives up more than 72.3 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- The Blazers score an average of 73.7 points per game, 7.8 more points than the 65.9 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.9 points, UAB is 8-0 against the spread and 11-1 overall.
- Louisiana Tech has an ATS record of 0-4 and a 1-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 73.7 points.
- The Bulldogs have put up a total of 134 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.4 per game), and the Blazers have out-scored opponents by 285 points on the season (15.9 more per game).
Louisiana Tech Betting Information
- Louisiana Tech is solid against the spread, going 12-8 this season.
- The Bulldogs have posted a winning record of 6-5 against the spread when the spread is -2 or bigger.
- Louisiana Tech has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 8 times in 20 contests (40%).
UAB Betting Information
- UAB has a winning record against the spread, going 11-5 ATS (covering 68.8% of the time).
- When they play as at least 2-point underdogs, the Blazers have a record ATS of 10-5.
- In most of Blazers games this season, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 16 games, 37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-58 LATECH|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-53 LATECH|
Louisiana Tech Leaders
- Isaiah Crawford leads the Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 12.0 points per game to go with 5.0 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Louisiana Tech’s leading rebounder is Kenneth Lofton Jr. averaging 7.1 boards per game and its best passer is Cobe Williams and his 3.0 assists per game.
- Kalob Ledoux makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 1.5 per contest.
- Williams is the Bulldogs leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Andrew Gordon leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
- Michael Ertel puts up 13.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Blazers.
- The Blazers’ leader in rebounds is Trey Jemison with 7.4 per contest, and their leader in assists is Tavin Lovan with 2.6 per game.
- Jalen Benjamin contributes the bulk of the Blazers’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.3 threes per game to lead the squad.
- UAB’s leader in steals is Quan Jackson (2.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jemison (2.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends