The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (11-4) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the UTEP Miners (6-6) on Friday, January 22, 2021 at Don Haskins Center as just 1.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under in the matchup is set at 136.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UTEP (+1.5)||Over (136)||Louisiana Tech 70 UTEP 69|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have combined to score more than 136 points in 73.3% of their outings this season (11 of 15 opportunities).
- UTEP has combined with its opponents to score more than 136 points in nine of 12 opportunities (75%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 146.4 points per game, 10.4 more points than the total of 136 set for this matchup.
- The Bulldogs and the Miners have seen their opponents average a combined one more point per game than the over/under of 136 set in this matchup.
- The Bulldogs average point total in outings this year is 140.6, 4.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Miners this year is 6.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 73.8 points the Bulldogs average per game are only 3.6 more points than the Miners allow (70.2).
- When Louisiana Tech scores more than 70.2 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- UTEP is 1-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall when allowing more than 73.8 points.
- The Miners put up an average of 72.6 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 66.8 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- UTEP has gone 6-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 66.8 points.
- Louisiana Tech has a 1-2 record overall and an ATS record of 0-3 in games when its opponents put up more than 72.6 points.
- The Bulldogs have totaled 105 more points than their opponents this season (seven per game on average), and the Miners have scored 28 more points than their opponents (2.4 per game).
Louisiana Tech Betting Information
- Louisiana Tech has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-6 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Bulldogs have fared well against the spread, compiling a 5-4 record.
- Louisiana Tech and its opponents have converted the over just 6 times in 14 (42.9%) games this season.
UTEP Betting Information
- UTEP has a 5-4 record against the spread, covering in 55.6% of their matchups.
- The Miners have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 1.5-point underdog.
- UTEP and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 5 of 9 (55.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-61 LATECH|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-57 LATECH|
Louisiana Tech Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bulldogs this season is Kalob Ledoux, who averages 12.4 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 0.9 assists per game.
- Louisiana Tech’s leading rebounder is Kenneth Lofton Jr. averaging 6.5 boards per game and its best passer is Cobe Williams and his 3.1 assists per game.
- Ledoux hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- The Louisiana Tech steals leader is Williams, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Andrew Gordon, who compiles 0.6 rejections per contest.
- Souley Boum is the top scorer for the Miners with 16.1 points per game. He also tacks on 3.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The UTEP leaders in rebounding and assists are Bryson Williams with 7.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 14.8 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Jamal Bieniemy with 4.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.2 points and 3.1 rebounds per game).
- Boum averages 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Miners.
- Keonte Kennedy (1.3 steals per game) and Tydus Verhoeven (0.8 blocks per game) pace the Miners in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends