The UTSA Roadrunners (5-6) are heavy underdogs (-10) as they try to break a five-game road slide when they square off against the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (9-4) on Friday, January 15, 2021 at Thomas Assembly Center. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 150 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Louisiana Tech (-10)||Under (150)||Louisiana Tech 79 UTSA 68|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have recorded more than 150 points in 15.4% of their outings this season (two of 13 opportunities).
- UTSA has played in seven games this season (out of 11 total matchups — 63.6% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 150 points.
- The Bulldogs and the Roadrunners combine to average 2.1 more points per game than the total of 150 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 144.4 points per game, 5.6 less than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total in Bulldogs games this season is 10.2 fewer points than the over/under of 150 in this matchup.
- The average total for Roadrunners games this year is 6.7 more points than the point total of 150 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 72.9 points the Bulldogs put up per game are only 4.6 fewer points than the Roadrunners give up (77.5).
- Louisiana Tech has a 5-0 record overall and a 2-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 77.5 points.
- When UTSA gives up more than 72.9 points, it is 0-6 against the spread and 0-6 overall.
- The Roadrunners’ 79.2 points per game are 12.3 more points than the 66.9 the Bulldogs give up.
- UTSA is 2-0 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it scores more than 66.9 points.
- Louisiana Tech is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it allows more than 79.2 points.
- The Bulldogs have totaled 78 more points than their opponents this season (six per game on average), and the Roadrunners have scored only 18 more points than their opponents (1.7 per game).
Louisiana Tech Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have been an even bet against the spread this season at 6-6.
- The Bulldogs fare well when favored by at least 10 points, posting a 3-2 record against the spread.
- Louisiana Tech and its opponents have reached the total 6 times in 12 contests this season.
UTSA Betting Information
- UTSA has a losing record against the spread, going 2-6 ATS (covering just 25% of the time).
- UTSA and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 5 of 8 (62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2020||Louisiana Tech||-6.5||151||-294||+232||Regular Season||89-73 UTSA|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-67 LATECH|
Louisiana Tech Leaders
- Kalob Ledoux leads the Bulldogs in scoring, tallying 12.4 points per game to go with 4.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists.
- JaColby Pemberton leads the Bulldogs in rebounding, averaging 6.7 per game, while Cobe Williams leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.8 in each contest.
- Ledoux leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Williams is the Bulldogs leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Andrew Gordon leads them in blocks with 0.5 per contest.
- Jhivvan Jackson scores 18.7 points per game and is the top scorer for the Roadrunners.
- Jacob Germany has a stat line of 6.3 rebounds, 10.8 points and 0.5 assists per game for UTSA to take the top rebound spot on the team. Keaton Wallace has the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 13.4 points and 4.3 rebounds per outing.
- Jackson hits 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Roadrunners.
- UTSA’s leader in steals and blocks is Eric Parrish with 1.4 steals and 0.7 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found