ACC opponents square off when the Louisville Cardinals (9-3) host the Duke Blue Devils (5-4) at KFC Yum! Center, starting at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021. The Blue Devils are 2-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 141.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Louisville (-2)||Over (141)||Louisville 75 Duke 68|
- In 50% of their games this season (six of 12 chances), the Cardinals and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 141 points.
- Duke has combined with its opponents to score more than 141 points in seven of nine opportunities (77.8%) this season.
- The Cardinals and the Blue Devils combine to average 4.3 more points per game than the total of 141 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.2 fewer points per game (137.8) than this game’s over/under of 141 points.
- The average total the Cardinals have had set in games this year is 4.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Blue Devils games this year is 5.9 more points than the point total of 141 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cardinals record only 1.6 fewer points per game (70.7) than the Blue Devils allow (72.3).
- Louisville has a 6-0 record overall and a 4-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 72.3 points.
- In games when Duke allows more than 70.7 points, it is 0-6 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
- The Blue Devils’ 74.6 points per game are 9.1 more points than the 65.5 the Cardinals allow.
- Duke is 5-4 overall and 1-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 65.5 points.
- Louisville has a 0-3 record overall and an ATS record of 0-3 in games when its opponents score more than 74.6 points.
- The Cardinals have put up a total of 62 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.2 per game), and the Blue Devils have out-scored opponents by 20 points on the season (2.3 more per game).
Louisville Betting Information
- Louisville has struggled against the spread, going 5-6-1 on the year.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Cardinals have compiled a 5-5-1 record ATS.
- In 7 of 12 (58.3%) contests this season, Louisville and its opponents have hit the over.
Duke Betting Information
- The Blue Devils have a 1-7 record against the spread, covering in only 12.5% of their games.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Blue Devils have a record ATS of 1-7.
- Duke and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 5 of 8 (62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||Duke||-7.5||137||-363||+272||Regular Season||79-73 LOU|
|2/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-69 DUKE|
- Carlik Jones leads the Cardinals in points and assists per game, scoring 17.9 points and distributing 4.7 assists.
- Louisville’s best rebounder is Jae’Lyn Withers, who averages 7.3 boards per game in addition to his 10.3 PPG average.
- David Johnson makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Cardinals, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.7 per game.
- Jones and JJ Traynor lead the Cardinals on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Traynor in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
- Matthew Hurt scores 18.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Blue Devils.
- Duke’s leader in rebounds is Jalen Johnson with 8.0 per game, and its leader in assists is Jordan Goldwire with 3.8 per game.
- Hurt’s 2.4 made threes per game lead the Blue Devils.
- Duke’s leader in steals is Goldwire with 2.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Jalen Johnson with 2.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED