The No. 16 Louisville Cardinals (9-2) are only 1.5-point favorites as they look to continue a six-game home win streak when they host the Florida State Seminoles (7-2) on Monday, January 18, 2021 at KFC Yum! Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN. The over/under for the matchup is set at 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida State (+1.5)||Over (140.5)||Florida State 72 Louisville 71|
- In five of 11 games (45.5%) this year, the Cardinals and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- Florida State and its opponents have combined to score at least 140.5 points in six of nine games (66.7%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 150.3 points per game, 9.8 more points than the over/under of 140.5 set for this game.
- The Cardinals and the Seminoles have seen their opponents average a combined 6.4 less points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Cardinals games this year is 5.0 less points than the total of 140.5 in this matchup.
- Seminoles games this year have averaged an over/under of 148.8 points, 8.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 71.2 points the Cardinals record per game are only 1.5 more points than the Seminoles give up (69.7).
- Louisville has a 7-1 record overall and a 4-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 69.7 points.
- Florida State has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall when giving up more than 71.2 points.
- The Seminoles’ 79.1 points per game are 14.7 more points than the 64.4 the Cardinals give up.
- When it scores more than 64.4 points, Florida State is 4-0 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Louisville’s record is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it allows more than 79.1 points to its opponents.
- The Cardinals have totaled 75 more points than their opponents this season (6.8 per game on average), and the Seminoles have scored 85 more points than their opponents (9.4 per game).
Louisville Betting Information
- Louisville has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering five times in 11 contests.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Cardinals have fared well against the spread, putting together a 5-4-1 record.
- In 6 of 11 (54.5%) contests this season, Louisville and its opponents have hit the total.
Florida State Betting Information
- Florida State has an even record against the spread, going 4-4 ATS.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Seminoles have fared well, going 4-3 against the spread.
- In most of Seminoles games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (5 out of 8 games, 62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/24/2020||Florida State||-3.5||142.5||-162||+133||Regular Season||82-67 FSU|
|1/4/2020||Louisville||-6.5||134||-295||+233||Regular Season||78-65 FSU|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-75 FSU|
- Carlik Jones leads the Cardinals in points and assists per game, scoring 18.0 points and distributing 4.9 assists.
- Jae’Lyn Withers leads the Cardinals in rebounding, pulling down 7.2 boards per game while also scoring 10.0 points a contest.
- David Johnson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cardinals, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.6 per contest.
- Jones and JJ Traynor lead Louisville on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Traynor in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
Florida State Leaders
- M.J. Walker is the top scorer for the Seminoles with 16.3 points per game. He also adds 2.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his statistics.
- Florida State’s leader in rebounds is Balsa Koprivica with 5.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Scottie Barnes with 4.1 per game.
- Walker leads the Seminoles in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 made threes per game.
- Raiquan Gray (1.7 steals per game) is the steal leader for Florida State while Koprivica (1.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview